Broken hand

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi walked Knight to the Hospital Wing. Dear god she felt sorry for making her bludger go after him but still she had been pissed off at him. She had felt hurt when she saw him with the Luna tart. She laughed inwardly at the name she had just gave her. It sounded a bit like a breakfast food. Luna tart. She shook it off she had other things to deal with now. Like her day of Mischief that she had started with all the houses. She need four good pranks for the four people in her house that she planed to get. Then she needed a prank for every hall then the great hall. She would be busy all of October 30th, the day before Halloween.

She waited by the door for Knight to catch up. She hoped the brake wasn't that bad. Also that she didn't damage his head. She wouldn't want to knock out some of brains that got him into Ravenclaw in the first place. Hoshi flicked a piece of her purple hair out of her face. She went purple because she felt like it but what happened directly after she want purple still had her shaken to the core.

Scorpius walked into the Hospital Wing with Hoshi, his broken hand hanging limp on his side and his coveted broom held firmly in his other. When he tried to wriggle his fingers, he yelped lightly in pain and he didn't know if he was slipping into unconsciousness but he hoped not. He sat down on a bed and threw himself back onto a pillow as he waited for a nurse. "Thanks for coming Hoshi, you know you didn't have to," he said to her with a smile.

Hoshi shook her head. Mainly to get the effects of that smile out of her head. "And risk you dropping dead on your way to the Hospital wing. No way." She said jokenly. Her usual cover. Jokes, smiles and the occasional punch on the shoulder. Hoshi knew she made herself unattractive to boy because she acted too much like them but she didn't care much about that. She didn't care too much about what anyone thought of her as long as they where thinking of her.

Sidney heard voices in the wing, lately it seemed the first years had been coming in daily. The usually peaceful hospital wing had become a place of laughter but pain and silence yet noise, she wasn't complaining though, the students never caused her any grief and most were very polite.
She walked over to the two pupils, "Mr Knight," she said slightly suprised to see him back again, "You really should take more care of yourself," she said shaking her head, it had only been a few days/weeks (Not sure of the timescale:p) since he had last been here. "What seems to be the problem this time?" she asked her Australian accent smooth and soft, her eyes scanned over him. "Though I'm pleased to see your in better condition then last time," she said.

Scorpius laughed a little and said, "Yeah you're probably right," in regards to him dropping dead on his way here. He was glad this time he could actually move around as opposed to last time when his ribs were broken and it hurt to move. He finally set down his broom next to the bed and said to Hoshi half-teasingly, "Don't let anything happen to it." He smiled at her to show he was playing around, it wasn't like he was going to go anywhere, and asked her, "When did you dye your hair purple?"

Then he turned at the sound of his name being said and smiled sheepishly at the Nurse. "Hello Ms. Coogan," he said grinning at her broadly, as if this were a happy circumstance to be meeting her again. He laughed a little at her comment and picked up his right hand that was broken. He picked up his other hand and touched the back of his head that was bleeding to show her the blood on his fingers. "Bludger," he said simply as a form of explanation with another toothy smile.

Hoshi toworled her hand though a strand of her hair. "A few days ago. I like to keep people guessing on what I will do next." She said laughing a little. She looked at the nurse and smiled wide. "I wont let him get into any more trouble miss." She said though she was usually the one that was getting into trouble in the first place. "Ick but the first day that I had it purple, something sickening happened." She added to Knight. She had decided that he should know about Henric. She didn't want him to get involved but he did say that she had to start being more honest with him.

Sidney shook her head, "Quiditch is more dangerous then you think, try and take a little more care next time okay?" she said laughing a little. "So it looks like a broken hand, and a fair sized cut on the back of your head," she said, her attention was suddenly turned to the girl he was with, more because she had bright purple hair then anything else. "Are you hurt or just accompanying?" she asked, the girl seemed fine but then again the girl he was with last time had seemed fine when she hadn't been.
She began to summon a few things to her, she had upgraded the x-ray machine by finding a powerful and extremly difficult to perform, charm which was shed the light of an x-ray onto the patients hand. She had practised a few times and was now expert at it, she said the incantation in her head and the light errupted onto his hand. "Yes its a brake," she said once she had finished, "It doesn't look too severe though," she added with a nod, "Is it very painful?" she asked.

Scorpius nodded at her when she said to be more careful when playing Quidditch and glanced over at Hoshi with a smirk on his face. He had told her that he wouldn't tell them that Hoshi was the one aiming the bludger at him.

He saw the Nurse perform a spell in which she no longer needed an x-ray machine and raised his eyebrows in interest. "Cool," he murmured lightly, his inner Ravenclaw dying to know what the spell was. When she asked if it hurt, Scorpius' immediate reaction was to move his fingers, and he yelped lightly in pain. "Yes it hurts," he said unnecessarily to her with a small smile on his face.

Hoshi shook her head. "No miss I'm just here to see that Knight-kun is alright." She said with a bright smile. She hadn't gotten hurt while her little session of target practice. She smirked right back at Knight. She had believed him when he said that he wasn't going to tell on her. She was sorry for the brake but it did get him to apologies for keeping her out of everything that was going on in this school.

Sidney laughed as he seemed to appreciate the spell, "Very cool," she said in agreement. "Good," Sidney said, slightly confused as to why she had called him knight-Kun.
Sidney winced slightly as it seemed to cause a lot of pain, "A simple yes or no is sufficent, you don't have to hurt yourself more then neccessary," she said though her tone was light. "Right you know the drill, swallow this for me," she said, though this time it was barely 1/4 of the dose he had had to take last time.

Scorpius laughed lightly at her request of a simple yes or no, glad that he could laugh without being hurt this time. She was right about it but for some reason his body always seemed to test out his pain as if asking him 'Does it really hurt?'

He grimaced slightly when she gave him the same liquid again but was glad it wasn't nearly as much as the last time he took it. In one swallow he drank the entire potion and smiled at her waiting for his hand to go numb.

He turned to Hoshi as she had been speaking of her new purple hair and said, "Well I like it. It looks really good on you," as he smiled. He thought it was better than her green or blue hair she used to have before.

Hoshi smiled in the most innocent kind of way. "Thanks Knight-kun." She said letting a bit of her Japanese accent shine though. It was almost gone by now because of how often she spoke English. When she did go into Japanese it usually a sign that she was angry beyond all reason and people should run and hide. "What is that?" She asked the nurse when she handed Knight the stuff. She may not like class much but she was curios about somethings.

"Feeling numb yet?" Sidney asked once he downed the potion. She smiled as the girl seemed interested, "Its a potion, it's drawn to the infected area and it has a numbing power," she said, trying to simplify the effects of the potion, "I like to give it to my patients just to be sure that theres absoloutely no pain when I fix the bones," she added, it was just a risk you couldn't take with children.

Scorpius moved his hand again, but this time because he had to know if he felt anything and nodded his head once he couldn't feel the pain. "It doesn't taste to good in my opinion," Scorpius added to Hoshi after the Nurse had explained what the potion was first but gave them both a smile to show he was teasing.

"It's not supposed to," Sidney said shaking her head a little. "Right okay," she said, she flicked her wand she heard a small 'crack' which was slightly unusual, "Did that hurt?" she asked quickly, wondering why the noise had occured, maybe she hadn't let the potion simmer long enough.

Hoshi had cracked her knuckles actually. "Sorry." She said with an imbressed smile on her face. "Then it's like the medicine I had to take at home." She said sticking her tongue out at Knight. She was joking too and made it clear that she was.

Scorpius heard a crack but couldn't feel anything in his hand so he looked at the Nurse with worry in his grey eyes. When she too sounded worried Scorpius was about to protest but Hoshi said she had cracked her knuckles. He sighed in relief and said, "You scared the daylights out of me Hoshi!" He had been afraid that his hand had gotten worse and would probably stay that way forever or something.

Sidney smiled at the girl,"Good," she said, relief clear in her voice. "Now I want you to sit here for about a quater of an hour, just so I can keep an eye on you. Just give me a shout when your leaving okay?" she said smiling warmly. "Please don't try and move your hand either," she added a small laugh in her voice. She began flicking her wand, tidying around the hospital wing. The small clock on the wall indicating when it was time for them to leave.

Hoshi laughed. "Then I have done my job." She said sticking her tongue out at Knight. She smiled at Ms. Coogan. "I'll make sure he stays put miss." She said with then laughed. She didn't know if she could sit still for this long but she also wanted to walk Knight out.

Scorpius nodded as he had to sit still once more like the last time he had been here. Thankfully he had company so it wouldn't be boring. "Thanks, Sidney," he replied the way he had last time with a smile. He still felt a little weird calling her by her first name but something told him they'd become friends because of how often he'd end up here.

He turned to Hoshi, carefully positioning his hand on his chest so he wouldn't move it anymore and then asked, "So Hoshi, what were you saying about something sickening happening when you first dyed your hair?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back