Bright Yellow

Lucia Orbon

OOC First Name
Abby
Wand
Curly 15" Sturdy Rowan Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Lucia hadn't climbed up this tower for fun since Eduardo had left, but today she was on a mission to find one Nixon Mercury. Someone had told her they could find him in the Astronomy tower and she wasn't sure if that was just a joke they made based on his last name, but she had set out to look for him there anyway. As she walked up the stairs she stopped to catch her breath and take in the scenery before resuming her search for him. "Excuse me, are you Nixon Mercury by any chance?" she asked a boy she saw nearby.

Nixon headed to the astronomy tower, wanting to feel a sense of comfort in what was familiar to him. Anything astronomy related made him feel like he was back home, almost, and that was what he needed after a stressful day of rose deliveries. It had gone from good, to bad, to good again, and then to bad again by the time he returned to his dorm. Knowing that there were people out there that were too self absorbed and judgemental to want to accept a rose, while some people who wanted them received none, and that there were other people that pretended to be nice, appreciating roses only because it boosted their ego and not because of the effort the person made to send it in the first place, made him more on edge than ever. Usually it was impossible for Nixon to show any negative emotions around others, choosing instead to be cheerful constantly so he was likeable. But that day had tested his limits, making him feel terrible and walk around the castle uncaring if it showed. As he arrived to the astronomy tower and sat on a windowsill overlooking the castle he was worn out mentally. When someone approached him, asking if he was Nixon Mercury he barely had enough energy to pretend to be excitable. "That's me, yeah." He answered. "What's up?" At least he sounded curious, rather than talking with a complete monotone.​

Lucia smiled in relief when the boy confirmed he was Nixon because part of her had worried someone had sent her up here as a joke, but that was not the case. "Hi, I have a rose delivery for you," she said to him with a warm smile. She rummaged around in her basket looking for the rose with his name on it. Once she found it she said, "Ta da!" just to make the entire affair more special, and chuckled afterward, handing him the yellow rose.
To my most favourite dude.
That's pretty much the entire message, but have an awesome day!
Frankie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back