Charlie
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 15 Inch Rigid Aspen Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
@Arthurian Taylor

Zagreus didn't really know why had signed up for rose giving seeing how socially awkward he actually was, but he had thought it was a nice gesture so had decided to do it anyway. The only problem was actually trying to find any of the people on the list, scrunching his nose up at the name as he loitered outside Gryffindor tower in the hopes the boy would show up eventually. When someone new appeared, the first year looked hopeful, "Are you Arthurian Taylor? I have a rose for him."

Arthur was heading back to the dorms for a nap when he heard someone say his name. He stopped, turning to look at the positively tiny child standing there. He raised a brow, almost having to hang his head to see the boys face. "Arthur is fine. May I?" He asked, holding out his hand for the rose.

"Oh, okay... Arthur," he supposed he knew the feeling of wanting a shorter version of your name. Rummaging in his little basket, Zag quickly found the rose he was looking for, holding the red rose up for the much older and taller boy, "One red rose for you."

"I know it will last forever. I love you"

Arthur smiled and took the note. "Thank you," he murmured, taking the rose and peeking at the note. His smile softened and he walked into the common room, tucking the rose through one of the button holes of his jacket.

"You're welcome," he just offered the rather tall boy a pleasant smile. "I have more deliveries to do, so...." he found it a little awkward to keep hanging around. besides, he still had a whole bunch of roses to deliver as well. Unsure of what else to say, he just gave one last awkward smile before turning and hurrying off to find his next recipient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back