Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
lies.png

OOCOut of Character:
please may this poster remain a closed thread for just Briar and Madlyn. feel free to post reactions to any of the other posters though

It was the first day of term after a rather eventfull holiday. briar had had her first kiss and get her first boyfriend, the guy who had bitten her over the summer. she had then run into the girl she hated and the said girl had tryed to attack her and as the said girl knew Dederick was a wolf, se wondered how long it would be before she worked it out and thw whole school knew. Briar had her bag packed for her classes of her first day and had just left the common room for breakfast when she noticed a pice of parchment attached to the wall outside. there were a couple of people looking at it and when she appeared they were pretending to be examining the portrait beside it. she read it twice and shook her head, Jaden certainly got down to things quickly. thankfully she was one to get up early, maybe if she skipped breakfast she would be able to remove most of them before any real damage could be done. she tried to pull it off the wall, but that didn't work, it was too obvious. she drew out her wand. and tried a couple of charms to remove it. that didn't work, Jaden had probably used a permanent sticking charm, there was probably some way to undo it but she didn't know. maybe she would ask one of the seventh years or a professor. she was angry ad jaden, before lunch time the whole school would know her secret and a blatant lie. she took out a quill and some ink and tried to cover the writing, but whatever spells were on the parchment Briar had no idea as the ink just faded. as a last desperate attempt she took out her wand again. Incendio she said, the spell that would usually have the whole thing ablaze in seconds only made the corner of the parchment smoked a little and stopped, not even marking the paper where it did. she thumped the wall in frustration her head resting on the cool stone next to the paper. how would se get through this?

Time waited for no one. Isn’t that the truth? She sighed irritated already with the sun for waking her up and so damn early too. Madlyn wanted nothing but to sleep in a few hours and delay it another day to kick in the whole school routine. But even with magic, some things don’t work out that way. She ought to know it by now already. That the world kept going, it waited for no one. Flipping over her covers she could sense the sun rays blinding right above her eyes. The lion stretched out her arms, they were wary and tired. All summer long in Australia she kept up with household chores and given her mom a hand working the farm they still manage to keep intact. After this summer, Iris made up her mind that she would sell the farm and move back up north. It’s not a decision she was happy with her mom making, but she guess it was out of her hand. And there was a positive side about moving back to Ireland, Stormy and the green lands. What could be better?!

She took her time dressing and combing her long, she sport into a twist and left it hanging by her left side shoulder. Madlyn took her time on purpose, gave her time to awake from her morning slumbers. She left her dorm room and exited the common room. Something must have happen that morning, because there were so many students crowding the porthole to get in and out of the corridors. She step out to see what was causing the traffic jam, being a perfect she could settle this in no time. Above all of them in red writing she would read the words written for all to see: Briar Rowan werewolf and a skank. Something that surprises her yet upset at the same time. ”Move Away, Go to your classes. There is nothing to see here” she demanded the lot of to move on out. Madlyn didn’t see her at first, but as they departed Briar was standing right below the poster. ”If anyone see Professor Kingsley can you tell her we need someone to clear this mess up” she asked one of the younger student. They nodded and rushed right away to go on and find her. At first it was awkward, trying to find the right words to say to wasn’t easy to come by. ”This must be true if your there trying to get rid of it, you have anything you’d like to share?”

OOCOut of Character:
nah it's okay I don't mind it being open ^^

briar must have been standign there for a while because she could hear a group of voices building up around her. however she wasnt paying attention to them and didn't have the energy to tell them all to buzz off. as her brain was too busy trying to work out what she could do. I could just go, no that is not what i do anymore. i could just laugh and say it was a lie, but with the full moon only a few days away she knew it wouldnt be forgotten that quickly, people will be watching me, people wh usually had no inerest in astrology would be looking up moon dates and keeping a close eye on me untill it was done. She wasnt sure if Jaden had picked today as it would most likely cause the most damage, or because it was the first day of term, and it was a coincidence. he would probably say the latter. as it was only a couple of days until the full moon she had very little energy so she wasn't able to stay mad at jaden long, it was more desperation and fustration tat was now ruling the show. after a while of standing there she realised that the background noise was fading and one voice was standing out over all of the others.
at first she thought it was a professor telling the rest of the students to go to class. but then she realised that she recognised the voice, she turned around wiping tears of fustration and anger out of her eyes and looked up to the face of madlyn. they hadnt spoken a word since the start of the year, other than what was absolutely necessary for prefect duties. however now she was so thankful that her sister was there and talking to her that she couldn't be mad, and she didn't have to energy to not reply. "I guess i have a lot of explaining to do. that is if you want me to, If you're still angry at me for last Winter I am so sorry" she said. wiping a few more tears from her face. it wasn't even eight o'clock in the morning and it looked like today was shaping up to be one of the worst days she had had in the school, though maybe she may be able to make something good come from it. she looked down the corridor madlyn had managed to clear most of the students away, and the ones who were there must have just come out of the common room and not seen the poster as they were heading in the direction of breakfast. "Yeah, its right, at least about me being a werewolf" she said. looking at Madlyn hoping that the reaction wouldn't be too bad, if anyone knew what it was like to be judged foe what you were she would have thought it would be her.

OOCOut of Character:
if there is no problem, I would like to post here as well. Minoas and Briar are going to talk anyway and this will stick better to Minoas earlier reaction to the note

Minoas had searched the entire castle for those nasty notes that were stating that his friend was a werewolf. A really sensitive issue for anyone to be discovered. He had got over the first shock. Nothing had change on the way he was looking up at Briar and that was obvious in his attempt to cover all those notes along his way. The prankster had stuck it permanently, made it impervius to counter spells and fire but Minoas had managed to cover it with a thick layer of fur. Quite peculiar idea but successful for the time being. Soon the castle's corridors were filled with patches of fur on walls, doors and windows, exactly were the notes used to be.

As he was reaching the seventh floor, his rush was stopped by the crowding. The group of students dissolved after the commands of the perfect and Minoas saw Briar in front of one of those notes. "Bri-Briar! The castle is full of them!" he managed to say breathless. "Who did that?" he asked quite frustrated, overlooking the question if what the note was stating was true or not.

It was hard being mad at Briar when she was standing there with tears steaming down her face. She very would have love to curse her to hell and let her deal with her whole damn problem, like she had left her to deal with her own father's death. It be great to be mean for once and cruel to the bones. But she hadn't the hearts to be mean. Jackson taught Madlyn well and for months she wanted to resolve their issues, but for months she hadn't know how to apologize for what she said. Now is your chance you idiot, now it's the time to do right. She shook her head, lips tremble as she kept shaking her head. "Don't be....I should be the one apologizing to you. I'm so sorry ....I didn't even know this was going on and I tried..." she fought back from shedding a tear, briar needed her now more then never, tears won't do anything. But they came anyways, a few crept from the side of her face, she felt so bad, a werewolf out of all things. She imagine the worst scenario.

She walk over to Briar and hug her for the first time, she slip down to the floor to make it more personal. "Mom going to have a heart attack when she finds out" she made jokes to ease the tension in the air. "Were going to get through - - -" this she was about to say when Minoas the young Gryffindor came rounding the corner and shouting at Briar. "how many are there?!" their soft moment was cut short quickly. Right now there was a bigger issue here then what was last school semester and what happen at the end of the last school year. She looked back at Briar, she was curious to know who started such nasty rumors about Briar, "Do you have an idea who would say such a thing? about you?"

"Loads of them!" he emphasized his sentence, unaware that he had interrupted an emotional moment between the two sisters. "I tried to remove them, burn them or use counter spells. Nothing works! Except from the fur growing spell. I think I found the most." he rushed to say, realising just then how ironic his spell was in that situation. It was however, the only one that worked. "I saw some slytherins enjoying all that. I bet is one of them but I lost them after I took out my wand. Cowards!" he cursed, furious. "I'm sorry Briar. I couldn't do anything else to remove them. We should ask a professor's help. I'm sure that not many students saw them." he tried to make her feel better, although he knew that it wasn't going to be easy. He nodded lively as Madlyn was asking as well if Briar had any idea about the prankster. He wanted to know as well.

Briar new she should have apologised months ago, but she hadn't known how to do it. when madlyn apologised too she put her arms around her. "you don't need to apologise either. I never blamed you ago but didn't know how to say" she said, proper tears coming up now, actual emotion tears, not tears of frustration. she followed Madlyn onto the floor. "will your family still ant me, after everything, and now this?" she asked. that had been the reason she had ran away in the first place, and it was when she was away that she had been bitten. one word that Madlyn said gave her hope that she would indeed get through. "we're" as though they were a team again.
then another set of footsteps and a voice alerted her to the arrival of Minoas. she wasn't surprised that there were loads of them around, If Jaden had gone to that much trouble on the one she would have produced a pile of them. she had to smile wen he said the fur growing spell had covered them. "Seriously Mioas, fur, on something that says i'm a werewolf. smart" she said starting to laugh, it was just pure ironic. after a moments pause whilst she thought about her plan of attack. she shook her head. "there is no point in taking them down, enough people will have seen them for it to spread, besides she was livid, and it will just please her. and she will put up more. i think i know exactly who did it, Madlyn i am sure you can guess who it was." she said. if it wasn't her who had actually stuck up the posters she had to be the one behind it. "It was Jaden, Jaden west" she said, she was sure of it.

With the beginning of her sentence, Minoas lowered his head ready to listen to her outburst for his actions but instead he heard her laughing. Glad that he hadn't made matters worse, he let as well a small laugh. It was nice to see her still strong despite that her little secret has been exposed to the whole castle. He kept listening as Briar revealed to Madlyn the person to be blamed about all that mess. "Jaden who?" he asked as he was hearing that name for the first time. "I guess she's an older student. I only saw first year slytherins around there." he added.

He was feeling quite bad that he couldn't do anything else to help. As Briar stated that it would be useless to take them down, he wondered what she was having in her mind. She shouldn't let the situation as it was.
"What should we do? What do you have in mind?" he asked eagerly, ready to help her as she had helped him a year ago and saved his life.

Madlyn stood up from the floor, she still had Briar rather close to but it was safe to say they had made up rather well. She heard Minoas speak more of them, "Wow someone must really hate you" she listen to rest of it, even laughed a little at Mionas. He was growing up to be a killer lion. She suppose Briar influence over him was was empowerment and positive. "Huh, so your just going to leave them alone?" she wasn't ready to hear it but when she heard Jaden name, it made sense as to why she would be involved.

"Are you sure that it's her? You know of anyone else who would know about this?" she asked Briar. Pointing fingers and accusing someone is something anyone would do if they were fifty percent sure about a situation. "I would think the professors and headmaster would be aware about this now. I'm sure they' handle it somehow" she answered Minoas question about taking action. "For now Briar, be cool about it. Don't feed into, because as much as it may seem cool to be a werewolf , I don't think the parents of a hundred others would like finding out there's a werewolf in school . I'm sure of it" she sighed annoyed. "And don't worry about mom, she loves you always" the last part she whisper squeezing Briar's shoulder lightly, it's in their blood never not too. All she wanted was Briar to be okay to come back and visit when she felt like it.

Briar explained. "Jaden west she is a seventh year snake, i had a run in with her last year, and she has hated me since, but it will explain that more later, trust me she hates me, you dont know the half of it." she said. it was a bit of a long story, she she didn't feel like telling it all right now. "I am sure that she did this, even if she wasn't the one putting up the posters hen she would be the one organising it" she said, no one else had got as close to the truth as that. the people she was close to she trusted, but still hadnt told, but she had known dederick, known her was a wolf. seen her with him. even if she didnt know the truth then she had enough information to make a guess.
At the question of what to do she had an idea. she had been warned that someone would be able to work it out. and had actually bought somethings to help her when the rumours started spreading, play it up, look it inthe eye and not let it get to her. right now her purchases were hidden in as safer place as any some under her bead on an old box, and some under her underwear in her draws. she had looked around muggle shops to see if she could find anything with wolves on them, to her luck there was quite a few shirts that she had been able to purchase, apparently there had been a werewolf fad a few years ago. so there was quite a lot of stuff once she had worked out where to look. . she had known that it would spread, though she had hoped it would be after januarys full moon. "today i won't do anything. i haven't got the energy. the same tomorrow, i will have to lie low as it is that time of the month." she said feeling a little self conscious as she hadn't mentioned that to anyone other than the nurse, some of the professors and Dee before "then I brush myself off, get back on my feet. and keep my head up. let them talk." she said. then faltered at madlyns words. she was right of corse. she hadn't thought about students telling their parents and the said parents reactions to the news. she had been too focused on not letting jaden see how much it had effected her. but in the mean time she would wait. let Jaden wonder how she would react. but when Madlyn said that her mom wouldn't mind and would love her regardless she smiled "thank you that really means a lot", she had not counted on this family to like her as much as they did. and she was so thankful for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back