Breaking the news

Logan Stone

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Tail of Charmed Newt
Logan wait anxiously for Lily to show. He was really happy with himself now, he had spoken to Shaylah well it was more of a one way conversation but he still counted it, and he didnt have a scratch on him. He smiled widely as he waited wondering how she would react to his news. At least he wasnt hurt so she wouldnt have to worry about that part and the fact that he had done what he set out to do made him happier as well.

Lily walked up the stairs to the first floor corridor and spotted Logan up ahead. She was happy to see him and he looked very happy for some reason. She frowned slightly as she walked over to him. "What are you smiling at??" She wrapped her arms round his neck and looked up at him.

Logan wrapped his arms around her back and began to giggle. " I told you i would find out who it was and that i would speak to them."He pulled away to see how she would react to him. " She didnt even touch me, but that might have been because she was hanging over a cliff but still." He laughed

Lily's jaw dropped. "Oh my god, Logan." She leant her forehead on his chest and sighed. "She's going to want revenge for that. That means she's going to go after either you or me." Lily couldn't believe Logan had actually done it. "How did you even find out who she was??"

Logan shook his head. " She wont come after you, she might come after me but i can deal with it. How i found out about her is because im very smart and also you gave me more then enough details about her. It was easy. Find a girl who is older then me but not to much older then me because you two were like best mates, she had to be a b!tch, her dad had to go to prison. It was easy to find her. Also i guessed that she was a Slytherin aswell, that made it easyier" He smiled proudly at his work

Lily shook her head. "She'll get you or me when we least expect it and it'll be when we're alone." She had seen it happen many times. She used to be one of the people watching from the sidelines, not bothering to try and stop Shaylah. "You need to keep out of this. It's between my family and hers. Greens vs. Rouges. That doesn't include you." She didn't want Logan getting hurt because of her.

Logan listened to her speak. He thought for a second before he spoke. " Then we wont be alone, il be with all ways. Anyway what goes on with your family has nothing to do with me so i will be fighting for a different reason then you lot. My own battle." He looked down at the floor, confused by how quickly his mood had changed.

Lily was getting frustrated but she didn't want to get angry with Logan. "Logan, I don't want you to get hurt by her. The last person who thought about it the same way you are ended up hurt really bad." She sighed and sat down against the wall.

Logan could see she was getting annoyed so decided to drop the subject, he didnt want a fight with her. What happened between him and Shaylah was out of her hands. He sat next to her and brought his knees to his chest and rested his chin on them. " So how are your family coping with everything?" He looked over to her with a kind smile.

"Not well." She shook her head before resting it on his shoulder and wrapping her arms around him. "Mum's getting stressy at everyone, Junior's going back to hitting people for no reason because he can't keep control of his anger, Woody and Dave are avoiding the house so much so that Woody's move out, I haven't seen Steve or Nick for weeks, Stacy, Odie and Ana are spending their whole time going out and shopping because it means getting out the house and Jasper's spending his whole time punching holes in things. Paul's the only one that's sticking with mum." She sighed and held him tight.

Logan put his arm around her to comfort her. He didn't really know what to say after that. He rested his head on hers. " Im sorry to hear that." He sighed at his lack of words, it was strange as that never really happened and now he had no idea what to say. " At least your away from most of it now, you can be happy here with out a hectic family buzzing around you."

"That's the thing though." Lily looked up at Logan. "I want to be home so I can help mum. She's been left to look after new born baby twins by herself. That's probably where most of her stress is coming from. It's hard on her."

Logan nodded. " I see. Well im sure she has friends who help her out aswell you know. Im sure everyone hasnt just a banded her." He sighed hoping that he wasnt hurting her feeling or poking his nose in where it didnt belong

Logan nodded again. " I see. Well im sure she is doing a great job regardless. I mean she raised you to be how you are so she must be an amazing mother." He smiled widely and her as he kissed the top of her head gently.

"Stop acting like I'm perfect. You kow as well as I do that I'm not." There were things that Lily definitely regretted. Things like Joe and Caleb. At least they were out of the picture now. Still, she hadn't stopped herself.

Logan shook his head. " Im not saying your perfect. Your just perfect for me. There is a difference you know." He rolled his eyes then leant his head against the wall. " Your very touchy today Lilz, if you dont mind me saying."

"I'm not touchy. I'm just upset about losing a friend." Lily shrugged. She had been friends with Shaylah since they were kids. It was odd being on the other side of the argument. "Plus, she's going to want revenge for what you did and I'm worried what that revenge might be."

Logan aain shrugged when she brought the subject up again. " How many times do i need to say that i dont care what she does. Let her come let her beat me up i mean what the worst she can do. Put me in the hospital for a few weeks woopy do dar i dont care what she does anyway. Just ignor her and stop worrying about me, its not making this any better and it wont stop her right."

Lily shook her head. "You haven't seen what she can do. She's powerful." Lily knew it was hopeless trying to make Logan understand what she was talking about but she couldn't explain it properly. SHe had seen what Shaylah could do and didn't like it. It scared her more than anything now that they hated each other because it meant that Lily was one of her victims.

Logan leant his head back. He was so bored of this topic now and he wanted a change. He liked to talk about different things of interest not just some spoilt little girl who thinks she is amazing when she wasnt. " Well i will keep that in mind ok. So anyway can we please change the subject. All this talk of beating people up and dangrous to my health is very boring after a while." He smiled and kissed the top of her head. " Anything apart from getting beaten up happeniong in your life?"

Lily shook her head. "No. Nothing. My life is a pit of boring nothingness where nothing happens except people getting beaten up. Simple as." She sighed and looked up at Logan. "What about you?? Anything interesting??" Lily didn't know much about Logan's background so she expected there wasn't much happening.

Logan shrugged. His life was the same as his so far. He had a whole bucket full of nothing to do. " Nothing much, I have a whole steamy bag of nothing to add to that i think. My life isnt the most interesting. I tend to keep to myself so nothing ever happens." Logan had always been happy in his own company so he didnt really talk to many people. He was sociable though when he did converse but still he didnt know many people

Lily grinned. "Sounds like loads of fun." Lily snuggled up to Logan. Stress had been taking it's toll on her. Every corner she turned, she held her breathe, hoping Shaylah wasn't stood there waiting for her. She had to stay away from the lake and the cliffs because she knew Shaylah liked those two places. "I want to meet your family." It was a random thought which Lily had suddenly had come out of nowhere.

Logan looked down at her puzzled. what she said was a bit out of the blue and made him giggle. " Urm o..k then i suppose so. I think they would be happy to meet you." He smiled crookedly still a little thrown by the comment. " I will send them a letter later on." He held her tight when she snuggled up to him

(Do you want me to start a rp in brightstone where she meets his family?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back