Brawl? Brawl!

OOC First Name
Thom!
Wand
Elm 18', essence of dragon flame
Wilheim the Immolator loved the bars in New Zealand. Well.... Specifically on Bleak Street. He didn't necissarily enjoy them for the booze either, the fights on Bleak Street were the most fun. In Obsidian Harbor proper the fights would be over before they even got started, the Aurors saw to that. Besides, there were more likely to be people he would feel bad about sending to the hospital. Here, he didn't have to worry about that, it was mostly scum anyway.

The odd thing was, tonight he didn't feel the need for a fight, he just wanted a drink. He put a hood up from the shirt under his longcoat to hide his scarred head, and he ordered up a straight vodka. This place sold cheap swill mostly, but it wasn't like he drank for the flavor. He wanted to do that, he'd go to Ireland or back home to Glasgow. He grinned as the vodka came back, a little umbrella in it. He took the umbrella out of the drink and pointed at it.

"Bang." it caught fire and was almost immediately burned out before anyone noticed the fire. The familiar smell of burnt wood and paper made Wilheim grin. You know... maybe he was in the mood for a fight after all. He certainly wasn't going to start the fight, but he hoped someone else would.

The streets of Bleak where a common place for Andrew to be when he was in NewZealand, mainly he was found in Poison Ater that belonged to his fiancées family but he hadn't revealed his identity to his future in-laws because he preferred studying them from afar and taking his time to think over his decision about Adira which was giving him second thoughts. It was this that ran through his mind and he was pretty angry about it. Half part of him loved her but was angry on her and the second half didn't give a damn and just wanted to spend the night with another hot chick.

He made his way into a bar not wanting to see the Aters tonight and placed an order for a firewhiskey. As Andrew got his bottle he drank half through it without stopping for a breath or waiting for a glass. A burning smelt caught his attention, it just lingered in the air for about a minute before disappearing and Andrew turned his head to look at the man who sat beside him who seemed to have burnt his umbrella of the vodka into flames, was it to irritate other customers? "Don't like the umbrella?"he questioned, his tone sharp and his question straight.

The Immolator downed the cup quickly and turned to the young man sitting next to him. He looked a bit young to be in a place like this, and definitely too young to be bringing this kind of pain down onto hisself. A damn KID, for merlinssakes.

"Boyo, ye might wanna think hard afore ye talk ta a man like me tha'way." he said, his brogue thick. "And ta answer yer question, no, I donnae care fer it." He placed the glass on the table and motioned for another. He wanted to be good and drunk so he wouldn't feel bad about this later.

He laughed as he heard the man talk and then replied "And why should I think, you aint the Minister for Magic" he told the man who thought he was someone because he had to be told that he meant no one, not to Andrew and Andrew wasn't going to think before talking to him. "Why put in on fire then?"he questioned raising his eyebrow and took a big gulp of his drink.

Wilheim laughed inside his head. Cocky lil' b**tard wasn't he?

"Nah I mos' certainly am not," he said to the young man, "But I am a man havin' a drink on feckin' Bleak Street. Tha'
would usually raise a few red flags wouldnnit?" he said without turning back to the young man. His shot came back, with another umbrella. He grinned, tossed this one in the air, and pointed.

"Bang."

And poof, another flare, and the burnt stick fell into the young man's glass.

"To answer yer second question? Cause it's fun." He tossed back his vodka. "Anymore dumba** question ye wanna ask, boyo?"

Andrew laughed as he heard his reply. He was certainly an a$$hole thinking he had some status. "I to am on the Bleak Street and am have no less red flags raised" he told the man as he finished his drink and watched the man put another of his umbrella's on fire. "My questions are not dumba**, you are an irritating man and I am no boy" he told him as he drank down his next drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back