[!BR]You, Me, Plot.. Now xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I have a rather vague plot floating around in my mind... I revolves around Gilgamesh being.. Well rediculously old but keeping alive and looking the same via the use of unicorns blood. Now I need a reason why he would do such a terrible thing and would like some trouble or love or SOMETHING to happen in present day, where it be that he is someone's great great great grandfather and he finally meets them or he finds a lover and has to battle the morality of being so much older then them even if he doesn't look it or perhaps he needed to stay alive to find out some mystery or anything really

So I'm open to all ideas at the moment here, and am willing to become a family member or something if the plot swings this way. So throw some ideas at me and lets get this chuggin along yah? :cool:

Topic Closed

This topic has been found to break one of our Board Rules and as such has been closed by a member of site staff. Administrators have been alerted of this topic and you will be contacted shortly in regards to it. If you disagree with this closure you will be able to discuss it with the Administrators when they contact you.

~HNZ Site Staff

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back