Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida walked up to the North Tower the air was fresh and crisp; the sun was just starting to Rise over the horizon. Kida sat up by the open window of the north Tower, Alone.
Kida took in a deep breath, taking in the morning air; the cold air hit her face which sent a shiver down her spine. Kida looked at the ground below her, her head would say ’Jump Jump Jump, It’s only a small fall, it won’t hurt, Jump, Jump, Jump, The Grass is soft it will catch your fall, Jump, Jump, Jump’
Kida looked back up over Hogwarts and brushed her hair over her shoulder, Kida sat there in her school uniform. She wore her Scarf tightly around her neck to keep her warm.
Kida’s Hazel eyes saw the first light of the sun glisten over the school, Her Hazel eye light up and she smiled, But still the ground underneath her beckoned her name. ’Kida, Kidagakash, Kida, It’s not that far, it will put everyone out of the stress that they in because of you, it will make them happier if you just Jump, Jump, Jump, Kidagakash, Kida’ Kida watched the sun rise and attempted to ignore the ground although it was sounding very enticing.

Kida had brought herself a new journal, a proper Journal, This journal had two locks, it had the same leather cover like her old one did, the pages were new and white, she had a Brown Quill with Black ink in her bag for the Journal. This time she wouldn’t write about her nightmares, or lack of nightmares. This new fresh Journal was to write about her feelings, her Life.
The sun was almost fully over the Forbidden Forest, she smiled as the cold air began to warm up. Her hair blew behind her shoulders as a strong gust of wind past her.
The sun was climbing up into the Sky now she looked down at the ground it called her again ’Kidagakash, Kidagakash, Come down here, everyone doesn’t like you anymore, no one likes you anymore, this is the best way to make them like you and realise how much they will miss you, Come on Kidagakash Jump, Jump, Jump’
Kida picked up her Journal followed by her Quill and Ink, she dipped the new quill into the pot of Ink and flipped to the first page, but not before she unhooked the first two locks and opened the book. She wrote on the first page

Page 1 said:
Welcome to the First day of the rest of my life.
The Life of Kida Frost
Kida shut the book and put her ink and quill back in her bag, the Journal rested on the window ledge, the ground called to her once again, but this time to the tune of three blind mice ’Ki-da Frost Ki-da Frost, go on and jump, go on and jump…’ Kida stood up on the Window Ledge and looked at the ground ’…Ki-da Frost Ki-da Frost’ it repeated to her. Kida felt another gush of cool air pass her, she was tempted to step off but stopped she stood in the middle of the window ledge and looked down to the ground which beckoned her to it

Carlisle walked quietly up the stairs of the north tower. It was the last place he had to look for kida, whom he owed an apology. Though she deserved the stunning and the lump on the side of the head from the rock.. He still hadn't said sorry for it, And that just didn't sit right with him. Though he still thought the girl she apologize to him for being a complete b!tch. He gave a sigh. As he reached the top of the stairs he noticed something. Kida.. on the window ledge, almost looking as if she would jump. Immediately Carlisle came up behind her, his arm hooking around her waist. After pulling her down from the ledge he said, " What on earth do you think your doing up there?" More and more was he coming to think that this girl was indeed mentally troubled, as she had said she was.

Kida Felt an arm hook around her waist and pull her off the ledge. She looked up to see Carlisle "Oh Hi Carlisle, oh you know, i was thinking of Jumping actually, she said as she looked to the window, "the ground was just so inviting" she said as she looked up at Carlisle and smiled "it was calling me, the ground was beckoning me to jump, i couldn't possibley Resist it can be Very pursuasive" she said as she smiled.
"I'm just joking with you Carlisle, allthough the Ground is inviting me to jump, she said as she looked at the ledge, "what are you doing here at this hour of the morning, the sun just rose" she said

Whistling as he walked around the castle on his way to thew North Tower, Remus soon reached the stairs and trotted up them. He hadn't expected to see any one awake and for that matter at the top of the North tower at this hour. He had come to get a good view of the sun rising, when he came to hear Kida and what appeared to be that Carlisle character. "Indeed," began Remus coming into the sight as he reached the top of the stairs, "What are the both of you doing up at this hour." he said firmly, switching his gaze between the both of them. He looked up and down the boy before him, Clearly a Fourth year. Looking over to the side he took glance at Kida and knew what year she was in. He held his look at Kida. Remus stood directly in front of the stair case; no body was going any where except in front of him. "Now Time to discuss why we are all up at this early hour then isn't it?" he said smugly.

Kida heard Remus' Voice and quickly pulled Carlises arm off from around her waist, she looked at Remus and took a deep breath keeping her mouth shut, 'Relax Relax' she said to herself as she looked back at Remus she refused to talk to him. Kida shot a glance at Carlisle before she walked over to the window ledge again completly Ignoring Remus, to her he wasn't there.
Kida took a step up and stood on the Window Ledge again like she had before and looked up at the morning sun. Kida leaned against the side of the ledge, she walkeed a bit further forward so that some of her feet where handing off the edge, Kida stood on one foor and dipped it in the air off the edge of the Window Ledge before she put it back and leaned against the side of the Window Ledge "Carlisle you should come and see how inviting the ground is, its like it calls to you" she said smiling back at Carlisle.

Kida took his arm from around her waist, "Look.. im sorry sir.. questions can come alter" Kida was already back up on the ledge with one foot hanging out int the air, telling him how the ground invited her. He moved over to her once more, sending his arms around her waist and plucking her from the ledge, His grip was firm but gentle. "Kida.. I came to apologize.. but if your a mess spread out across the grounds I can't do that now can I?" He murmured in her ear before pulling her back with him away from the window. His eyes drifted up to the professor, "What are you doing up?" He asked as if he had just seen the professor and that he was perfectly suited to ask the professor the question as his eyebrow raised.

Remus looked at Kida as she headed off to the ledge and heard the boy out before he went and grasped her, moving her from the edge again. "What am I Doing up, that’s none of your business... The question now is... What are you doing with my God Daughter!" he hissed looking at the arm around Kida's waist. Remus felt his insides boil, in good terms or not with Kida, no one messed with his god daughter. He looked the boy up and down, "Get Away from her...” he hissed as if he wanted to grasp his wand but reconsidered what he was about to do. Remus eyed the boy up and down one more time before looking at Kida, "Why... Are... You... up... here... at ... this... time!?" he demanded an answer one way or the other, and the fact that Kida had just stepped to the edge as if she wanted to drop off it wasn't helping. "What have you done to my God Daughter to make her like this?" he asked the boy before him, everything seemed to be aimed at him at the moment, Remus had picked up some sort of reason to pick that the two of them where seeing one another.

Kida heard Remus getting over protective but she had managed to Tune out, Kida turned around while Carlisle still had his arm around her waist and looked at Him, when he said that he came to apologize she smiled "Aww your so Sweet" she said as she got onto her Toes and kissed him on the cheek softly "apology accepted, and i'm Sorry aswell, i can be a bit of a... well a b1tch sometimes" she said with a smile as she wrapped her arms around him giving him a hug, "But Seriously, the ground does call to you, its a mystery that no one has jumped yet" she said smiling at him. Kida heard Remus ask her why she was here again but she ignored him.

Carlisle hugged her back for a moment before releasing her. ''Good.. now that's sorted'' Carlisle turned to face his professor. ''You know.. The lack of manners people have never ceases to amaze me'' He paused to look over the near raging professor, ''But don't worry..I'm not interested in your god daughter that way'' His face hardened slightly before continueing in a steel voice, ''But I say you would do well to keep your calm if I was. Don't want to get fired now do we?''. He knew he was playing words here. He couldn't help it.. there was still old Carlisle down within him and it ever yearned to be free.

''And kida... no more hanging out of windows please?'' he asked ina more easy going voice as he looked over his shoulder. Professor Firn asked what he had done to make his god daughter like this, ''I beg your pardon sir.. Your accusing me of making your god daughter suicidal.. that's an extremely serious accusation to make and if your lucky that im ina well enough mood not to have you fired. Do you understand? Now calm yourself before you do something you will honestly regret''.

Remus ignored what Kida was doing to stay a little calmer. Looking at the boy before him who had threatened him. Remus walked forward with a slow movement and stopped directly in front of him, "Listen here ... Boy... You dont want to test me, Your out of school some time or another..." he murmured so that Kida couldn't hear it. Stepping back slightly he looked at the both of them, "Maybe it is a serious accusation, but im a serious man and your a irritating Child that is in the way of me doing my Job, Do you understand? Twenty points from Gryffindor." he said cockily as he raised his right eye brow. He smiled to Carlisle, "Miss Frost are you seeing this boy?" he questioned, "I most certainly hope not..." he nodded looking at Kida's head, referring to the bump, "What happened there?" he asked her with a slight form of curiosity on his face, "Did the man at your side, do something... Be careful Mister Moonlight, i may just get you expelled if this happens to be the case... Do you understand?" he grinned victoriously.

Kida looked at Carlisle and then Back to Remus, Remus was getting on her last nerves but she was still going to ignore him. She was sick Of Remus Trying to Rule her life and everyone around her, she thought of the best way to annoy Remus and she was going to do it, Kida turned to Carlisle, she forced him back a bit slowly until his back was against the wall. Kida looked at Carlisle and smiled "Carlisle i'm sorry about the other day, i didn't mean to be a total idiot, i can be really stubborn and my attitude gets the better of me, will you forgive me please" she said in her normal tone but with a flirtacious lift to it. Kida got up on her toes and ran her cheek softly against his before she leaned into Carlisle's ear "act along, i know exactly how to make Remus tick, he can't take house points off because of this" she said softly so only Carlisle could hear. Kida slid her arms around Carlisle and hugged him again, knowing that Remus was getting annoyed.

Once more kida apologized but this time brushed her cheek against his before leaning close to his ear and telling him to go along with it. As much as he would like to annoy the professor. He wasn't about to get flirty with a Second year. Especially when there was a chance that she might enjoy it.. Not the path to be going down. He sent his arms around her anyway in a hug. But she wasn't getting any more then that before turning his head to the professor, ''By the way sir.. May I ask what ground you have for taking house points?''. He had spent alot of concentration ignoring the comment calling him an irritating Child. He hated being under minded. If it was a couple of years ago Mr. Firn would have found himself in a life threatening Duel or with apart wolf trying to bite of his head.

Remus stared at Kida, "Back off From Him, Miss Frost." he said coldly, but then shifted his gaze from her to the older boy, "The Ground i take, Is disrespect, to ask me my purpose when it is my Job to ask yours. This is not a two and fro questioning session and it is my business to know your reason for being up here, this early." he spoke calmly and coldly at the Boy, "You'd think a decent member of of the school in a year such as yours would know that. Question my decision once more, and there will be another ten." he growled at the boy. Remus could be harsh but the thing was, he liked Carlisle, just not when he had his arm's wrapped around Kida. Standing still for a moment and taking note of Kida's actions they appeared some what... unrealistic. He looked her up and down for a moment, "Now Carlisle, You can redeem your house Points if you tell me... Why you are up here so early, what you are doing and 'IF' you are seeing my God Daughter." he spoke clearly, in his deep voice, emphasizing on if

"Make me" Kida murmered under her breath, she turned away from Carlisle and looked at Remus, she pulled out her wand and started to write something in he air with it, surely enough words started to appear the Words slowly said 'Remus, Shut up and Piss off, Students are allowed to be where they want in the morning so go back to guarding the forest.' Kida smiled and walked past Remus bumping into his side and knocking him back a bit. Kida walked over to the window and put her journal in her bag before she flicked it over her shoulder and walked out of the north tower and down the stairs

Topic Closed

This roleplay has been found to break one of our Board Rules and as such has been closed by a member of site staff. Administrators have been alerted of this topic and you will be contacted shortly in regards to it. If you disagree with this closure you will be able to discuss it with the Administrators when they contact you.

~HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back