Bored

Kirsty Cassidy

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence Of Hair From The Mane Of A Unicorn
Kirsty walked out to the lake and walked around for a while, she then took a seat on the grass and looked out across the lake. She noticed the sun was setting but wanted to stay here for a while.

Zazuka was walking on the frozen lake. She wished she had on her ice skates but that was impossible because they had fallen apart a little before she come to Hogwarts in the beginning of the year. Just as well they where not a safe pair anyway. She was humming a few bars of 'I wish I had an Angel' when she spoted Kirsty.

Zazuka felt a ping in her heart but ingnored it. She had been ingnoring a lot of her feelings as if they where the kind they got from someone else. In Zazuka's mind if she kept smiling, if she kept pretending then soon enough it would come true that she had no feelings for Andrew. So far it hadn't worked. She walked up to Kirsty with perfictly pleasent smile on her face. If she became this girl's friend, however distent, then maybe she make the feelings dissaper for good. "Hey there. Bordem forced you out of the castel too?" She asked kindly.

Kirsty seen Zazuka and said. " Hi, yeah i cant be bothered going back in." " So, how are you??" Kirsty asked smiling.

Zazuka laughed into her hand. "Of course. There is little reson to go back in until class starts up again. We are just here early. It's a perfictly pleasent afternoon even if it is a bit chilly." She said. Then again Zazuka was almost always cold around this time. She had on a thick bright orange jacket and matching snow boots but the stalkings she had on where a bit thin in her opinion and was starting to regret waring them, even if they where a pail green.

" You think its cold, i dont, its a lovely sunny day." Kirsty joked.

Zazuka laughed into her hand. "Sunny it maybe but the chill coming up from last night snow is still in air. I just hope it starts raining again soon. I like the snow but love then rain." She said looking up at the sky dreamyly.

" Wow, i hate the rain and love the snow." Kirsty said and looked up at the sky. " Well, exept mabey the coldness." She added.

Zazuka shugged. "To each his own I guess. To me there is nothing better than to walk in the rain then looking up at the sky and letting the cool rain drops hit your face. Then again there are many that hate the rain. But I agree, it could be a little less cold this time of year. So how are you doing? In good health I hope." She said her smile as brillent of she sun it's self at the momnet.

" Im fine, what about you??" Kirsty asked returning the smile.

How was she doing? Her heart was raw, her emotions confused and she was trying her hardest not even think about Andrew. "Well enough. You know starting a new semester with all new classes and I heard that there is a new Astronomy teacher. I just hope he's as funny as the last one." She ended up saying.

" Oh is there, i never knew that." Kirsty said puzzled.

Zazuka bit her lip. "Oh that's right you wouldn't know. Sorry there was a diffrent Astronomy teacher last year. If you had it the semester that passes then you can tell me who the one for this year is. I heard his last name was Cross or something like that." She said all to quickly. She was imbreasses to say the least that she was talking about something that happened the year before to a first year.

"Oh, Ok." Kirsty said.

Zazuka took a spin on the ice then sliped and landed on the partly defrosted grass. "I should have seen that coming. Anyway you a girl of few words it seems. Not a problem I know many that don't talk much." She said with a bright smile.

Kirsty half laughed when Zazuka fell but then stopped and asked. " You ok?" " Sometimes i talk but i couldnt think of anything to say." She answered truthfully.

Zazuka nodded. "I'm fine, I've been hurt worse believe me." She said laughing slightly. Really Zazuka had a high tolorence for phisical pain. Emotional pain was something that she was learing to deal with. "That is a problem sometimes but I find that when I have nothing to say I say the first thing in my head that usually gets others to talk." She said laughing. "Though sometimes it leads other to think I'm completly off my rocker." She said. It was true that most of the school thought that she was pleasently insaine. Not crazy enought to couse worry but still pretty out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back