...Bored...

Tala Ivanov

OOC First Name
Renee
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Tala yawned as he wondered into the library. It was his day off and he was bored. He didn't know too many people and that sucked cause the people he did know were busy with other things or other people. Sighing he dropped down into a spare seat at one of the back tables, resting his head on his hand, staring at the books on the shelves opposite him. "I'm....so.....bored" He mutters to himself...."I wonder what Bry is up too" He said under his breath, wondering what his older brother was doing with out him around. They were as thick as thieves, even though there was 5 years between them, always getting into trouble together.

Bella walked into the library hoping for some inspiration. Wandering around aimlessly she found nothing to do, it was then she noticed someone sat by themselves looking as bored as she was. She sat at the table and said. "Hey, im Bella." with a warm smile.

Tala looked up as a girl sat down at the table, Bella, she called herself. "Hey I'm Tala" He said taking his head off his hand. "You bored like me?" He asked.

Bella let out a quick laugh. "Just a bit, i cant seem to find anything to entertain my self." She looked around the library as she sighed. "If i had enough money i'd go shopping."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back