Bored

Arianna Tipley

OOC First Name
Lizzy
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Arianna was wandering along the third floor corridor, and poked her head into an empty classroom. Decided to relax she walked over to a desk, and dropped her bag on the ground. Pulling out her wand, she looked at it. Arianna always felt happy when she looked at her wand. She fiddled around with it, making sparks fly out the end. She sighed and leaned back in her chair, feeling bored.

Beau was wondering the corridors in an attempt to find a suitable place to skate. Of course he could only tell that if he had his skateboard so now he was patrolling the corridors gliding agiley along only stopping if he caught a glimpse of a professor. He came to the third floor and seeing an empty classroom he entered, "Oh hey," he said spotting a girl sitting down he hadnt expected to see anyone. He stood where he was hoping lightly off of his skateboard.

Arianna looked up in surprise, as someone entered the room. "Hi!" she said, smiling "Oh, cool, you're skateboarding. I think the only time I tried that, I broke my arm" she said, remembering last year when her friend had tried to teach her, and she had ended up in the emergency room.
She was so distracted looking at the boy and his skateboard, she dropped her wand. More sparks flew out of the end. Arianna picked it up quickly, blushing. "I'm a bit of a klutz" she mumbled, letting her hair fall over her eyes.

Beau watched and listened as the girl spoke of skateboards before dropping her wand and saying she was a klutz, "So I see," he said laughing a little.
He sat himself on one of the empty desks, "I'm Beau," he said, his bright blue eyes sparkled a little as the light touched them,
"How comes your hanging out alone in an empty classroom?" he asked, the corners of his mouth twitching in an almost laugh.

"I don't really know, actually, just hanging out I suppose" Arianna replied. "So which house are you in?" she asked, interested, she couldn't figure it out. She smiled shyly, still embarrassed about dropping her wand.

Beau raised his eyebrows momenterily, "Alone?" he asked a small smirk like smile on his face.
"Slytherin of course," he said matterof factly. "How about you?" he asked his eyes servying him. Don't be a Hufflepuff he thought, he really couldn't be bothered with a Hufflepuff right now.

Arianna frowned briefly, as the boy smirked at her. "Hufflepuff" she said, keeping things friendly. She didn't really care if he thought she was weak, since she was a Hufflepuff. That was his problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back