Bored and exhausted

Trevor Davies

After all the running around he'd been doing just to find the magical creatures shop, Trevor was exhausted. He sat down at a bench again hoping it wouldnt be as much of a mission to find his way out of Obsidian. And I've only been here a week he thought with a weak smile.

He sat on the bench wondering what was gunna happen, it was halfway through the school year, and they had only been in New Zealand two weeks, was his aunty gunna try and send him back to school? But if she sent him back to school, what would Jess do? Trevor sighed, it had only been three weeks since his parents... he blinked back tears and thought No, me and Jess are gunna be fine he tried to convince himself Everythings gunna be fine.

Seraphina made her way down the streets of Obsidian Harbour. It was a lovely place, completely different from Drumstrang, but she perfered home much more to New Zealand. The only reason she was spenting her break in this place was due to the fact her best friend had been told she was moving here in the new school year. Neither of them wanted her too go but her parents had made their decision and only the meeting she was now in could chage their minds.

Seraphina was quite happy that everyone was in school so only adults roamed the streets along with. As she walked past a few shops she saw a boy about her age sitting alone. She found this rather odd as she was sure all the children were in school at the moment,sp she walked over to him, "You not meant to be in school?" she asked.

Seraphina raised an eyebrow at the boy, "I believe I asked you first." she stated, folding her arms across her chest. Ignorant pompus. she thought to herself when he heard his obvious English accent.

Seraphina watched the boy stand up. They stood eye to eye, wow he's 5'4" too she thought to herelf, amused by this fact. "Now why didn't you say that in the first place. she responded to his answer with a small smirk. "Here with a friend, from Durmstrang." she answered. "So, what, are you leaving already?" she asked, the smirk remaining on her lips.

Trevor smirked as the girl asked if he was leaving already "No, I was taught not to sit while a lady stands" he said with a smile, his strong English accent coming through. He glanced down and frowed at how much of a gentleman he seemed to be. Great, he thought Im never gunna survive here "Im Trevor" he introduced himself and held out his hand quickly hoping she wouldnt notice how polite he just was.

Seraphina rolled her eyes at the boys explanation of why he was standing. She was actually surprised at the fact that things such as manners, and gentelment exsisted in this day and age. She looked down at his hand as he introduced himself, Seraphina figured she had a good while to spare so there would be no harm in talking to a stranger right? "Seraphina." she replied unfolding her arms and placing a hand in his. "So Trevor, where did you just move from?" she asked not quite sure how to move the conversation along, it was clear he was English, but whereabouts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back