Bookworms are Bookish

Athena Blacksparrow

OOC First Name
Alyssa
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
After some long hours introducing in every classrooms, Athena quickly descended down the staircase on the way to the Great Hall for a quick afternoon snack. She was rushing all the way as if it she's going to miss something important. She was eating a bar of chocolate when she was nearly tempted to play gobstones with her fellow classmates when she finally reached the Ravenclaw Table, but she took her eyes away and tried to make a blockage on her ears to prevent hearing the clicking noises of the stones. Then she took the whole bar of chocolate and chew it as fast as she can. She strode off from the Great Hall and set off to the library.

The library was the most quiet place that Athena had visited. There's nothing she could hear but scribbling quills on parchments, flipping pages of the books, and breaths. It was a particular place for her as she searched for some fascinating and delicious books she can read. Though it was quite confusing to pick which was better, she took a book which was all about astronomy and sat on a nearby chair which was quite isolated. She began to look at the contents and started to flipped the page to have a look and read. It was an interesting book and she had enjoyed it much. She was so hungry for knowledge and because of that, she had read ten pages in eight minutes without repeating what she was reading, besides she had fully understand the topic about constellations.

Rogan had spent plenty of minutes reading the books in the library. Though he's not perfectly gifted child, there were times that he prefer reading books. He's a bookish type, but he never considered himself as a bookworm because he payed less attention to the books he had read. What he only knew that a bookish person was depending his understandings from the books he had read instead using his commonsense. While the bookworm shows love to his books like a treasure that cannot be given away, reading it all over again as much as they wanted. Is it? Rogan thought to himself. He didn't know if he was wrong neither right. People say that bookish person loves books, but Rogan couldn't stand which was right.

He fell asleep for a couple of minutes, maybe ten minutes or so, dropping his hand from the table. He was dreaming about something; an armadillo was moving the chair irritably. He woke up, a girl was sitting nearby. Rogan rubbed his eyes, it seemed that someone had disturbed him.

Athena was flipping the book's page, making a sound of hitting each other's paper after she read the other pages. She had enjoyed it when someone was now making a noise nearby. Athena turned and saw a blonde haired boy, who seemed that he just woke up. She stammered. "Oh, did I disturb you?" she said respectfully, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't know you're here." She was looking now at the boy now he looked annoyed. She looked around the library to check if there's another vacant chair, however they were all occupied. She settled down and turned to the boy again. "I'm really, really sorry." she apologized again, thinking that this might melt the blonde haired boy's moody mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back