OOC First Name
Mia
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
🏳️‍🌈Cas, 🏳️‍🌈Gay🏳️‍🌈
Wand
Curly 12.5" Flexible Chestnut with Mermaid Scale Core
Linden had two people left on his rose list and he was running out of ideas as to where to find them. the last person he wasn't too worried about but Louis was going to be harder to track down. he had moved from the grounds and was going up the castle floor by floor until he found him looking into all of the lounges and other rooms that he could. he had reached the fourth floor and been past the lounge and had stepped into the library walking a length looking into each of the aisles. he finally saw who he was hoping for. "Hey Louis, I have a rose for you" he whisper shouted making his way towards the boy.

@Louis Vernier

Louis never really participated in Valentine's Day as he didn't get the point of it. However, he liked the rose tradition that Hogwarts did as it was a good way to remind his friends that they were very special to him. The boy still had assignments he had to complete however and so found himself in the library that day trying to find a book about switching spells. As he was in the aisle trying to find it however, he was stopped by an older Hufflepuff prefect. At first Louis thought that he was in trouble until he said that he had a rose for him. "Oh." he said, wondering who it could be from. "Good job finding me." Louis had to admit he was making himself hard to find being in the library.

Linden chuckled when Louis said that he had done well to face him. "well I have searched every floor from the bottom up. so it is a good job you aren't hiding up in the owlery" he said.
he reached a yellow rose out of his bunch and handed it to him before following it with the note.

I miss spending time with you. Happy Valentin's day! Elizabella

@Elizabella Drake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back