Boils-bubotuber pus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Olsen

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Dan came running up to the Hospital wing from the Dungeons.He didnt want to look at his hand, it was itching, paining and burning all togethr.He looked around the hospital wing to see the Nurse.

"What is that awful smell?" Patrick came out of his office to see a young boy infront of him holding out his hand.
"Oh!" he muttered, guiding the boy to a seat.
"Sit there and let me take a look!" Patrick rolled back the sleeve some more and grimaced, "bubotuber huh?"

"umm..thats"said dan and noticed a new nurse had been apointed.Daniel sat on the chair hoping that the doc would be able to curet fast as he was feeling like scartching it."Yeah"he sighed replying to the nurse.

Patrick smiled as he went over to the cabinet, he took down a bottle of the boil cure potion and a bottle of the burn heal potion. He took both bottles to his working table and placed them there, he picked up a small vial and poured one measure of boil cure to two measures of burn heal. He closed the vial and gently shook it.
"Right", he turned back to the young boy and shook his head, "you know the funny thing about bubotuber pus, it irritates like mad when used wrongly but if used correctly, is a great antidote for acne."
Patrick handed the boy the vial.
"Drink this and stay sitting there for the next 10 mins. I'm just going to get a file prepared for you!"

Kasey came in adjusting her bag which was slipping from her shoulder."Dan did you just-?"she broke off"Why didnt u wear gloves?"she asked as she hurried to where he was sitting

Patrick turned around as a young girl entered the hospital wing showing obvious concern for the boy. He walked over to them both.
"Hello", he said to her then turning to the boy he smiled,"You're not even in here two minutes and you have visitors already. You must be popular."
Patrick pulled up a stool and placed a parchment and his quick quills to the side.
"Ok what's your name?"

Kasey saw the nurse come in and say something about Dan being popular."Umm..Mr.nurse, what happens if this boils are not treated immediately or get out of control? Do you have to sut your hand?"she asked worridely

"It's Mr O'Brien and I've already given him a potion that should take care of it. But he does need to rest for another few minutes", Patrick tried his best not to laugh at being called Mr.Nurse, it was a first that's for sure.
"So young man, your name?"

Kasey made a self note and hoped she would remember not to call any one'mr.nurse'next time.She thought Dan wouldnt have liked her coming in this way and so she said."By Dan, meet you in th ecommon rooom"and walked out of the hospital wing feeling embarresed on the name thing and thinking what Dan would have been thinking about her.

Patrick smiled and jotted down the boys first name at least.
"Right I have Dan are we going with a surname here?" he smiled at the boy, taking a quick look at his timepiece. "That potion should be taking effect any minute now".

"Actually, Its Daniel, daniel Olsen."said dan after waving at Kasey.He looked at his palm waiting for the potion to work fast, he thought he saw one boil(lumpy thingi) dissapear.

"Actually, Its Daniel, daniel Olsen."said dan after waving at Kasey.He looked at his palm waiting for the potion to work fast, he thought he saw one boil(lumpy thingi) dissapear.

"Well Daniel, I want you to stay put until every boil as disappeared completely. I'll do a final check on you before you can leave", Patrick wrote the boys name down in his file, "What year and house are you in Daniel?"

He took down each detail the boy told him.
"Alright, you might as well just settle back and get 40 winks. I'll come and wake you later". he smiled and walked back to his office.

"Ravenclaw,2nd year"said dan."okay "Said Dan as he streched on the bed and was fast asleep.

Patrick walked back in nearly an hour later, he had checked in earlier but the boy had been out cold. He had obviously needed the rest.

"Daniel rise and shine my boy. Time to get back to class", he smiled. He picked up the boys file and jotted some more notes in it.
"If your Head of House is concerned about where you were just have her see me alright".

Daniel woke up rubbing his eyes."Ohh, Thank God they are gone,was that boil cure potion you gave me?"he asked

Patrick smiled, "a dose mixed with burn heal potion. A combination of the two helps greatly."

Patrick examined the boys arm and smiling at him said again.
"Well you're definitly healed so free to go".

"thankyou,Mr.O'Brien"said dan as he left the hospital.

Patrick sighed he really did wish the children here would take better care when handling dangerous potions and plants, even eachother he thought as the boy left the hospital wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back