Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Whippy Dogwood Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
((Yellow, open after Brooke Townsend))

Another delivery, another classmate Hester realised she ought to get to know a little better. Still, there was no opportunity like the present! She clutched her basket cheerfully as she made her way down to the dungeons, relieved to spot Brooke far quicker than she had expected. "BROOKE!" Hester called out, grinning as she rushed to catch up. "Brooke, hi! I've got a rose delivery for you!" Hester said cheerfully as she caught up with the Slytherin, smiling brightly.

Brooke was heading back downstairs after class, wanting to swap out her books when someone shouted her names. She tried not to wince at the sound of it in the Dungeon corridors, turning to face Hester with a polite, if strained smile. "Hi Hester, how sweet of you," she said, happy to get a rose even if it was at the price of interacting with one of the weirder girls in their year. She didn't know much about Hester beyond some complaints from Ivy and a few stories about her bringing a massive toad to class, but in Brooke's mind that was enough.

Hester was glad to have found Brooke so easily, reaching into her basket cheerfully. "Here you go, one rose and one note!" She said brightly, handing them over to her classmate. "Happy Valentines day!"

I hope you have a pleasant Valentine's Day.

Natalia Novak

"Thank you," Brooke said, taking the rose and note and checking it quickly, smiling when she saw it was Natalia. She was definitely more the sort of girl Brooke should be making friends with. "So are you yelling the names of all your recipients or am I just special?" she asked Hester lightly, tucking the note in her robes.

Hester giggled at Brooke's question, curls bouncing as she shook her head. "It's the easiest way to get people's attention." She explained, adjusting the basket in her hands. "I was thinking next year I should bring my bagpipes though, that'd be even better..."

Brooke did her best not to grimace at Hester's response, smile only wavering for a second at the mention of bagpipes. The mere idea of them echoing down in the dungeons already gave her a headache. "That'd certainly be a sight!" She said with a strained laugh. "I shouldn't keep you though, I imagine you have plenty more shouting to do."

Hester giggled cheerfully at Brooke's reaction, glad her classmate seemed on board with the idea. Next year she would really make a mark doing her deliveries. She laughed at Brooke's next comment, holding her basket up in agreement. "ALWAYS!" Hester grinned cheerfully, giving Brooke a wave before heading off on her next delivery, pleased to have made a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back