Bleak street wandering

Val Smith

Val was walking around bleak street his neice was suppose to be at home but a note said she was heading here. He hated it when his neice did this to him as he was walking he accidently bumped into someone. "oh i'm so sorry are you all right?" he asked.

Caysi was walking down Bleak Street reading something from her book. She found it really nice outside today so she decided that she was going to take a walk. She then felt someone bump into her. " Oh no it's ok, quite alright." She said as she bent down to pick up her book.

Val bent down to pick it up also. "no it's my fault" he said, then put it in her hands and strighten up.

" I'm just naturally a klutz." She said, her green eyes looked at this man. " I'm Caysi Finnigan, and you are?" She asked with a smile.

Val looked into her green eyes. " Val, I'm Val Smith at your service" he said, smiling back.

Caysi nodded. " Are you new here, I've never seen you here before. " She replied. " Sorry about my Irish accent sometimes it's hard to understand me." She said.

Val shook his head, "no your irish accent is beautiful as well as you are and i'm not new just don't wander around town that much" he said, flashing his most charming smile.

Caysi smiled. " True, I don't travel down here a lot here either." Her green eyes wandering around.

Val nodded at her. "yeah so what are you doing out here on a lovely day and a beauty as yourself should have someone with you" he said, smiling at her again.

Caysi smiled. " Well I decided that I would go for a walk around town and see what's new and such." She replied. " What about you?" She asked while tousling her hair back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back