Straight
Full Name:
- Takuya Blaze
Date of Birth:
- 24/09/97​
Current Age:
- 40​

Basic Appearance:
- Takuya is average height, with blonde hair. Takuya has bright blue eyes.
Personality:
- Takuya is a easy-going kind of person, most of the time, depending on whether or not people are misbehaving around him. If he finds somebody who is, then he will go full out Professor on them. He is a strict kind of person when it comes to following rules, but other then that, he is quite calm, and quite nice.​
Family:
- Takuya has a single younger brother, Dimitri Blaze, and he doesn't know his parents, they left when he was really little, and left him to be raised by his Grandparents.​

Pets:
- Takuya can't stand pets.
Area of Residence:
- New Zealand.​
Blood Status:
- Half-Blood​

Heritage:
- He was grown up into a family of Irish people, while not being Irish himself. He was born in Britain, and he currently lives in New Zealand, as a teacher and Deputy Headmaster at Hogwarts.
Special Abilities:
- None.​
Interests or Hobbies:
- He enjoys teaching, and reading.​

Additional Skills:
- None.
Strengths:
- He is strong in the art of magic, and can smell trouble.​
Weaknesses:
- He can sometimes be too caring, and people can take advantage of him.​

Describe your character in three words:
- Fun-loving, strict, funny.
Favourite place to be:
- Hogwarts​
Friends:
- Only a few people are close enough for him to call friends.​

Hogwarts House:
- Hufflepuff
Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
- He wanted to be a Shop Owner.​
Best school subjects:
- Charms, Potions, Defence Against the Dark Arts​

Worst school subjects:
- Divination, Muggle Studies
Extracurricular Activities:
- None, really.​
Graduation:
- He enjoyed his Graduation, it was one of the best days of his life, and he is glad he is able to celebrate other Graduation Ceremonies.​

Current Job:
- Potions Professor/Deputy Headmaster/Madam Malkins Shopkeeper.
Plans for your future:
- Continue being a Professor?​
Your Patronus:
- An otter.​

Your Patronus memory:
- Him meeting his little brother for the first time.
Your Boggart:
- His parents.​
Your Animagus:
- A white kitten.​

Mirror of Erised:
- Him with his brother, him being a Head of House, and his brother as a Head Boy.
A page from your diary:
-
Dear Diary,

Today I had to teach a whole new class of first years, and boy is there a lot of them. I thought I would never be able to get out of there without being asked a million questions, and I swear to god that a lot of them asked me the same question like a million times. Will any of them get it through their heads that we don't do Potions on a regular basis until Third Year? Oh well, I guess I will have to get back to work now.

- Takuya Blaze
<i>
</i>

Well done! I love the setup of this development and how oddly it all seemed to flow together. You seem like a rather fun person and I can see that in your character. Well let me get this going I have a few questions:

So are your parents alive, and if so why have they left their son to be raised by grandparents?

You seem to be fond of your younger brother, yet I am getting the feeling from your memory that you were not raised together. So were you seperated when you were younger? How come the seperation?

You are a professor I see, so what made you want to teach?

So are your parents alive, and if so why have they left their son to be raised by grandparents?

Yes, they are alive. He just never sees them.
Takuya's parents can only be described in one word.. *******s. They left him, for no reason other then to satisfy their own needs, and such. They wanted to be able to see the world, and they really didn't give a damn about what Takuya wanted, and what he needed.

You seem to be fond of your younger brother, yet I am getting the feeling from your memory that you were not raised together. So were you seperated when you were younger? How come the seperation?

Dimitri was born after they left Takuya with his grandparents. and his Grandparents didn't have the time to look after both Takuya, and Dimitri at the same time, so he stayed with Takuya's parents for a short while, and was given to his Grandparents when Takuya left home, which was after he graduated.

You are a professor I see, so what made you want to teach?

What made him want to teach, was that he liked to see young children happy, and he was getting fairly good at Potions as he went through the years, though he was downright horrible at it for his first four years. He slowly got better at it, though, and he decided when he saw the position open that he would apply for it and try his luck. He absolutely loves the idea of it now, and he's glad that he has the opportunity to teach.

Okay well you ready for round two buddy here we go:

Where are you parents now? Do you ever plan on trying to get some answers as to why they left you with your grandparents?

How is Takuyas relationship with his brother now? How about with your Grandparents?

How has teaching improved your qaulity of life as a character?

Why was muggle studies and divination you worst subjects?

Where are you parents now? Do you ever plan on trying to get some answers as to why they left you with your grandparents?

Takuya has no idea where his parents are, they have been hiding from him, he believes, because they are scared of him wanting to do something to them. Takuya wants to find them, and find out exactly why they left him with his grandparents, yes, and he also wants to know why they couldn't devote any of their time to him, like they did Dimitri.

How is Takuyas relationship with his brother now? How about with your Grandparents?

Takuya and his brother get along perfectly, and he is perfectly happy with him. He loves his little brother, and he will be happy if he does end up coming to HNZ, so that he can spend more time with him. He doesn't see Dimitri all that much, because of his job as a Professor, and the fact that Dimitri doesn't know about him being his brother.
Takuya is a little angry at his grandparents, for their obvious lack of parental help, when it comes to Dimitri. They didn't tell Dimitri that he was Takuya's brother, and he questions the intentions there. He loved his Grandparents when he stayed with him, but not anymore. Not as much, anyway.

How has teaching improved your quality of life as a character?

Teaching has given Takuya a whole new perspective on life. It has made him see that imparting knowledge onto other people is actually quite a good thing to do, and it gives them all an opportunity to learn from what Takuya has known, and what he was learnt his whole life. It gives him a positive thing to do, and that is exactly what he needs in his life.

Why was Muggles Studies and Divination your worst subjects?

He just really didn't see the point in them. He knew what he was doing in there, he just didn't put the effort in, really. He got A's in all of his tests, and things like that, but otherwise he really just didn't try as hard as he did when it came to everything else.

Good job, I am starting to piece to gether where you have come from and it is a wonderful character, the past is just one part however. In all good characters you need to see where a character has come from, where are they at.and where are they going. You have told me where you have come from now, I am interested where you are now so he we go again xD

You had a goal to be a shopkeeper when you were in school, now that you are a shopkeeper what is your new goal? Has being a shopkeeper met your expectations? Has owning a business effected your role as professor?

You are single I see, why is that, a good sturdy guy with his life in order should be taken or at least never alone? Has your job play a part in why you are still single?

Friends, you have a few true friends and so I can see that trust is a big thing in your life and that your weakness is caring too much some times, how has that effected your social life? Your relationship with your coworkers?

What do you do in your free time and why? Do you have any hobbies? or talents such as music that you do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back