Not open for further replies.

Zach Jordan

OOC First Name
Dan
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Unyielding Poplar Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Right, recently I've been using some characters that I've long since given up on and I've made some new ones. So now I need to do something with them because the poor guys (and girls) are lonely. I have something for everyone, I have both students and adults so bear with me while I lay them out.
First Year. Ravenclaw. Adopted. Zach is my newest character, he is muggle born and adopted. He was given up for adoption my his muggle mother and adopted by muggles (Unlucky), so he is still getting used to magic. He looks at everything at Hogwarts with the wonder you'd expect from someone who's never experienced the magical world before. He is friendly, kind and has a bit of a boyish charm. At the moment I'm just looking for friends for the guy.

Originally tipped as my major firstie of this years sorting cycle, my initial excitement for her didn't last long but I'm getting back to using her. Paige is half blood, wizard dad and muggle mum. She learned to fly before school despite her mother's objections, and has a good understanding of muggles. She is friendly, sharp and loveable. Currently looking for friends, enemies, possible future relationships that can start now in a playful friend role.

Third Year Hufflepuff. Somehow gone from completely ignored to being my favourite. She is muggle born, an avid surfer and enjoys muggle sports aplenty, never caught the Quidditch bug though. She can be a little shy because she is still adjusting to life as a witch and is still some what reluctant to it all. See her bio for more info. Currently looking for friends, relationships and a Yule ball date (can be male or female).

More to come.

Well I have James which could work for Mackenzie. I kind of want to get James to have a bit of a relationship started soon as well, and if we get them together soon, he can also be a Yule Ball date if you want.

I like it, I reckon Mackenzie would like James. He's a Quidditch player, although she might not like the sport she does like sporty people.

Sounds good. Shall we get something started, shall I start something or do you want to?

Maybe the grounds, or the student lounge.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back