Bianca Petrescu

Bianca Petrescu

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
</COLOR>
Hello, friends, robots & earthlings of the like.​
This is the most uninteresting student profile you will ever come to view owned by a girl.​
I think i'm emo, gangstress and a chav, so the word strange really encapsulates my personality nicely.​
Yes, i promise to be your sunshine if you'll be my silhouette.​
♥​
Just a photograph in a history book, i believe she has a voice so come & talk to me.​
Take a walk into my life here!​

3aboputmeeyellow.jpg
<COLOR color="deeppink">

Name: Bianca Maryanne Petrescu.
House: Hufflepuff
Birthday: 27 October
Hometown: Sydney, Australia
Pureblood/half blood/muggle born: Half-Blood
Five words that best describe your character: Friendly ♥ Spirited ♥ Bright ♥ Sweet ♥ Pretty

Hair Color:Shining Black
Hair Style: Hair is let down, until shoulder
Eye color: Dark Brown

Other distinguishing details:
I am little scene and i usually use black eye-liner. I have a very pretty little face and i only wear either pink or black if i'm allowed to use home clothes. I always put on lip gloss and a pink pearl necklace, which my dead grandmother Elizabeth Petrescu, gave me.

Father's Side
Grandfather's name: Christopher Petrescu (was Dashwood until disowned)
Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): My grandfather was born a Dashwood until he was disowned. He never told why, said it far too complicated for me to understand. Petrescu wasn't really a family name actually, it was supposed to be Dashwood, but my grandfather was disowned and he didn't want to be a Dashwood again. He took the name Petrescu, after one of his favorite muggle novels. And so, my surname Petrescu was named after a novel character. He was a good man, and he had two wives, Amelia and Elizabeth. Elizabeth was my grandmother and she is his second wife. Christopher studied at Hogwarts England, and he was sorted into the Gryffindor house. He had 3 children from Amelia, and 7 from my grandmother. From Amelia, there was Lynn, Megan and Krystal. My grandfather remarried because he thought Amelia could not bear him a son. Marrying my grandmother, he got my dad, William, Kenny, Monica, Victor, Keith and Cheryl. Christopher passed away when i was only seven years old.
Grandmother's name: Elizabeth Petrescu
Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): Elizabeth was my favorite grandmother and i loved her so much. She was born a Jennings, and she had three siblings, mainly, Jessica, Mike and Angela. She went to Hogwarts Scotland but was sorted into Ravenclaw. She married my grandfather when she was only 27, and he was already 32. She said it was his charms that won her heart. She died when i was five, two years before my grandfather died.
Father's name: Jeffrey Petrescu
Brief Description: My dad went to Durmstrang as a child. He was bright and very good-looking. Many girls were crazy about him but he fell in love with my mother, the day he saw her at the Triwizard Tournament. Both of them were participants, but only my father was chosen by the goblet to compete. He married my mother at only 24, and she was 24 too. He is currently working in the "Misuse Of Muggle Artifacts" office in the ministry.

Mother's Side
Grandfather's Name: Brian Roberts
Brief Description: My grandfather Brian, was a very noble man. He loved his books and spent all his time in the Reading Room in the Roberts Manor. He married, my grandmother. She was 28 when she married him. My grandfather went to Beaubatons and is currently leaving in Nice, France now.
Grandmother's Name: Felicity Roberts Pierre
Brief Description: My grandmother was a very pretty and petite Frenchwoman. She came from a rich French royal family, thus keeping her surname, Pierre. She was born in Paris, France and she went to Beaubatons, where she met my grandfather, Brian. They married and she had six children, my mother, Jacques, Sean, Mary-Jane, Mary-Anne and Alice.
Mother's Name: Anna Petrescu (formerly Anna Roberts Pierre)
Brief Description: My mother was a very pretty French girl. She loved the outdoors and people said she was the prettiest of all the girls in the family. As a child, she studied at Beaxbatons. She participated in the Triwizard Tournament, and she met my father there. They soon got married and had six children, including me. She is currently working as a wizarding lawyer and is not living on France anymore.

Siblings
Name: Clarissa Petrescu (Going to be Aminuddin)
Brief Description: My oldest sister was disowned. I'm not really sure why, dad said i was too young to understand. She is currently working as the owner of The Apothecary and is engaged to Ardian Aminuddin. She is 24 years old.
Name:Adrian Petrescu
Brief Description: Adrian was born 6 years after Clarissa was born. He's nineteen now and he's the owner of Florean Fertescue's Ice Cream Parlor. I'm not really sure why though. People say he had a secret affair with one of the Fertescue sisters.
Name: Jason Petrescu
Brief Description: He is my younger brother, and his twin sister is Blair. We call him Jay. He's coming to Hogwarts next year.
Name: Blair Petrescu
Brief Description: Blair is Jason's twin sister and the closest to me. We are siblings and bestfriends and i love her a lot. She is coming to Hogwarts next year too.
Name:Brianna Petrescu
Brief Description: She is my baby sister. She was born six years after Blair and Jason, and she is only five. She is the youngest in the family and we all love her so so much.

Your best subject: Charms
Your worst subject: History Of Magic
Extracurricular activities: A lot
Favorite place at Hogwarts: Hufflepuff Girls Dormitory
Least favorite place at Hogwarts: The Dungeons
Do any of the staff members scare you?: Professor Manteia
Do any inspire you?: Professor London

Interests/hobbies: Painting, Singing, boys, Quidditch and making friends.
What you might like to do after Hogwarts: Wizarding Lawyer?
Someone you look up to: Her dead cousin, Jason Petrescu. He is a ghost now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back