OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Sturdy Silver Lime Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
As quick as his legs could go, Noelle dashed down the stairs and made his way to the lake. He just came from the North Tower, engaged in a conversation with Joshua when he caught a glimpse of his girlfriend out on a run. Throwing a rushed goodbye to his close friend, he was already running downstairs, the Ravenclaw's laughter echoing. Now, he was running like a madman and people were staring at him like he was crazy. He finally reached the pebble beach where they first met. He looked around and saw he got there first. He bent on his knees and panted, trying to catch his breath.

Willow had been out for a run. a lap of the lake was a perfect length. not too far so she was able to make the lap with minimal walking but long enough to actually feel like she was doing something and to stretch all her muscles out. besides it was a beautiful day for a run. not too warm. and a light breeze. She was just nearing the end of her run when she reached the pebble beach. She saw someone sitting down on the peoples. as she drew closer she recognised her boyfriend. she slowed down trying to get her breathing under control as she walked towards him being as quiet as she could be. she snook up behind him and put her arms around him and kissed him on the cheek. as that was as close as she could reach. "Hey. Boyfriend" she said still breathing heavy from the run.

Noelle's heart slowly calmed its rate after all the running. Damn, I need to get into shape., he thought although he often went on runs with his girlfriend. Just as he was about to stand up and act cool before Willow saw him, the redhead already wrapped her arms around him, sneaking a kiss. He chuckled, quickly pulling her to sit in front of him. "Hey, girlfriend.", he smiled. Just seeing Willow made his heart skip a beat. He leaned in for a kiss, the feel of her soft lips on his. "Now, that's a proper kiss.", he winked.

Willow felt noelle wrap his arms around her and pull her around him so she ended up falling haphazardly into his lap. she couldnt help but giggle. "Fancy seeing you here on our beach" she said as he leant forward and kissed her properly she kissed him back suddenly aware of how she was still a little out of breath from running and how dry her lips and mouth were. a dryness that didnt extend to the rest of her body that was covered in a film of sweat. "you are right, that was a proper kiss" she said as they broke apart a cheeky smile on her face. "I feel like we haven't hung out properly for ages" she said, running her hands through his hair.

Noelle winked at his girlfriend in response to her comment. He hummed as she responded to the kiss. He leaned against her forehead, still panting a bit from his run. He conjured a glass of cold drinks for her to quench her thirst as they settled comfortably. He groaned in appreciation at her hand gesture, stroking her cheek in return. "I know. Aside from classes, either you are in patrol duty or quidditch practices. We share classes but it's not like I can be cheesy or else professors will get mad.", he voiced out, adding the latter part as a joke. Hearing himself say the words made him remember what Joshua said. That his relative Alexis was the same. The Ravenclaw girl was also busy with patrol duty, quidditch practices, and clubs. He wondered how her boyfriend dealt with it. "You and Alexis are the same. Busy cub and eagle.", he joked.

Last edited:
Willow smiled as noelle seemed to appreciate her playing with his hair. it was one of those actions that always felt nice. she nuzzled her head against his hand as she felt him stroke her cheek the feeling sending goosebumps up on her arms. she looked up at him as he said that with all her extracurriculars she never had any free time. "I'm sorry." she said pouting. she didn't mean to be so busy. she hadn't asked to be a prefect or run sda but had been honoured to be asked to fill each of the position. which reminded her that she needed to talk about analai about the next meeting. "I am free this afternoon. and you can have my full attention. what do you want to do " she said putting her arms around him and snuggling up to him. thinking she could easily do her charms homework after patrol this evening. maybe she could even practice her charms while on patrol.

Noelle wrapped Willow in his arms as the redhead snuggled against him. "Hey! Don't be sorry." He put a hand under her chin and made her meet his eyes. "Whatever you need to do, do it. I am here to support you, girlfriend.", he sincerely said. He did not want her to think he was being clingy. When she mentioned an afternoon together, his mind went over to the homework piled on his desk. "I don't want to be a buzzkill but if you want, we can do homework together. What do you say, killing two birds with one stone?" He rested his chin on her shoulder as they gazed out to the lake. "I can even get some snacks from the kitchens for us to munch on?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back