besties 4 eva

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa made her way down to the lake front. She was going to get a tan today, it was just too perfect weather not too. She was wearing a blue dress that covered her blue bikini. She set up a towel put on sun glasses and took off her dress. She sat her self down on her towel and looked out onto the lake, it was a perfect day for swiming, but the lake looked dirty today, so she stayed out.

Kida hadn't been to the lake front in a long time, she had been away from the sun for what seemed forever. Kida put on her Black Billabong Bikini and slipped her Red stripped large T-shirt before sliding on her red and white wedges and flinging her bag over her shoulder.
Kida walked out of the common room sliding her sunnies onto her face and made her way down to the lake front, she saw someone getting some sun, Kida made her way down to the lake front when she realised the person was Arisa.
Kida hadn't seen Arisa in ages it felt like, she made her way down next to her and smiled "Good Day Mrs Havishmen, how are you"

Arisa was just about to grab a book and read when she heard a voice she hadn't heard in a while. Kida was there sitting next to her, "why hello there Mrs. Frost, I'm very good, how are you?" Arisa asked before laughing a little. "Its been to long"

(( lame ))

"Oh i agree darling to long" she said as she sat down dumping her bag next to her, "i'm fine" she said laughing slightly, Kida looked up at the sun before smiling, "if i tan any more i will become dark brown" she said smiling as she looked in her bag and pulled out some sunscream before putting it on her legs and rubbing it in.

Arisa looked at Kida's tanned arms and legs, "your so lucky, I wish I was that dark" Arisa commented before lieing down on her towel. She pulled off her glasses so she wouldn't get tan lines, "how was your summer?" she asked.

Kida smiled "Lucky can be one word" she said before rubbing sunscream onto her arms "My Summer was allright, average, boring. I met my God Father" she said "how was yours, it has to be more interesting then mine" she said smiling

"Yes, I heard about your god father" Arisa said in an upset voice, "I still have yet to meet him" she added. Arisa thought about her summer, "nothing really interesting, I found out I have a little brother, Megumi" Arisa said with a small smile, "hes a great kid, but hes been though alot" arisa added.

"i think you already know him" she said smiling, before tilting her head sideways slightly when Arisa sounded slightly upset "oh you have a little brother, thats awesome, the closest thing i have to a little brother are my cousins, other then that i have Ashton, you have met Ashton right?" she said curiously

"no, I don't have transfiguration untill next term and I avoide him, no offence, but I don't trust him, or any guy, not to hurt my mom" Arisa said in a dark voice. "Yes I've met Ashton, hes cute" Arisa said with a smile before sitting up again and brushing her hair behind her ears. "I hope I get to meet him again" she joked.

Kida's happy face went dark for a second "Remus is a good person, he wouldn't harm anyone unless he HAD to, the one who shouldn't be trusted..." she stopped for a moment, Kida still didn't trust Arisa's mother, no matter how hard Remus pleaded for her to see reason Kida wouldn't change her mind. Kida smiled again "you stay away from my Half brother missy" she said laughing slightly.

"you have no idea what my moms been through at the hands of men" Arisa mummbled. Arisa joined in Kidas laughter a little forcefully, "buuttt whhyyy, you know I can't help my self around a cute boy" Arisa said with a smile. "and who knows, some of my hair just might fall in love potion spiked pumpkin juice" Arisa joked. She looked around the lake front, it was mostly girls, "this school is seriously lacking in cute boys around our age group" she complained.

Kida snorted "Arisa, do you even know how to make a love potion" she said laughing to herself. "i agree, this school should look for some hot wizards in our age group, pluck them right out of durmstang and send them here" she said snickering to herself "no Arisa, my Half brother isn't going to be apart of the group plucked from durmstrang" she added smiling

"no, but they sell them" Arisa said with a wink. She listened to Kida talk about how they should get some hotties from Drumstrang, but that Ashton didn't count. "awe damn," Arisa said snapping her fingers, "or Beauxbatons, I like me some french boys" she joked. If only Sern could hear me now, I really don't give a damn, if he regrets us then I wont hold him back she thought bitterly.

"you just want the french boys for the french snogs" Kida said laughing as she pulled out a small bound book from her bag and a muggle pen. and opened the book flipping through various pictures and drawings before marking the next spare page by putting the pen inbetween the pages and resting it beside her with the book shut.
"purchasing a love potion wont work either" Kida said

"I think I may just have togo to France next summer, but there are alot of Beauxbatons transfers this year, all 4th year and above though" Arisa said sadly. Arisa looked curiosly at Kida's book, "whats that?" she asked pointing to the book.

"ahh paris ze place for love" Kida said in a french accent. Kida laughed slightly when Arisa asked her what the book was, "if i fall asleep i have been writing down my dre.... nightmares in, i have it ready so i can write them down without forgetting" she said

Arisa laughed a little at Kida's accent. She listened to what Kida was writing down in the book and Arisa frowned slightly, "you've been having nightmares?" she asked, "what about?"

"I've been having nightmares for a while now, your mum gave me some sleeping potion but there was a.... Small accident" Kida said remembering the battle that happened in the wing.
"Just the same old forest, beast, vines, escaping" Kida said picking up the book and flicking through the pages again slightly a bit more slower so that she could see the pictures but not slow enough so she could read it.
Kida shut the book and put it down. "nothing to worry about really, there just nightmares" Kida said smiling

"Oh yes" Arisa said in a cold voice. I heard about that, you used that horriable spell on my mom, I was up late trying to convince her Edward wasn't coming to get her Arisa thought in a spiteful voice. I don't blame her, she went through eleven years of ptting up with his abuse, its a wonder she even gets up in the morning, I don't think I'd be strong enough. "Yes, I'm sure you'll get ever those dreams" Arisa added. She wanted to be there and help Kida, but with Kida flinging insults and spells at her mom, it was pretty hard to do.

Kida knew what Arisa was thinking about by her response. "Listen Arisa, i'm sorry about me attacking your mum, but she just made me angry" Kida looked at the ground before looking up and giving her a sheepish smile "I attacked Re...My God Fa...... Professor Firn aswell" she said smiling.
"The drea... Nightmares won't last forever, it can't possibley, i can't run from something forever" she said as she lied down a bit and cracked her fingers kida looked at Arisa's legs slightly "your going red" she said as she pointed to her legs "well pink, but soon red" she smiled.

"I know Kida, its-its just my dad used to use that spell on her, and then he would take her into there room" Arisa said in a shaky voice, "I know you attacked professor Firn too, but I don't understand why you would attack your boyfriend" Arisa laughed. "I can't believe you didn't tell me" she replied in a fake hurt voice. Arisa reached in her bag and pulled out the gossip magazene, "you know, I may keep this, as a keep sake of your first crush" she added. Arisa shrugged as Kida said she was turning pink, "I can put up with a little burn, it turns into a tan anyways"

Kida looked at Arisa and nodded slightly, as soon as Arisa mentioned boyfriend she almost screamed. "he ISN'T my boyfriend" she said looking at her, "Its not Funny, its STUPID" she snapped as she pulled out her wand before aiming it at the magazine, in one quick flick, the magazine was burning in blue flames. Kida tucked her wand away and sighed "sorry" she said as she looked at the ground "its really annoying me, i don't know how i can possibley make the school know that i am his God Daughter and there is nothing happening" she said as she turned to her bag and pulled out her leg strap, she fixed it to her leg and slide her wand in patting it slightly, it looked slightly odd with her outfit, but she didn't mind.

"awe Kida, come on, its a joke" Arisa said dropping the burnt magazene. "it trashes everyone, the person who writes it obviously has no life, I mean who troubles them selves with whos a flirt and whos dating who, I mean, that bit on Violet being engaged. Please, why would anyone believe that" Arisa added. She rolled her eyes. The magazene was stupid, but Arisa found it funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back