Best Friend!

Eleona Bexley

OOC First Name
Mimi
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4 Essence of a Dragons Heartstring
Eleona smiled and gripped the letter in her hand, then got an owl quickly. Ever since she found out Jesse had gone to Durmstrang, she had wanted to write him. She gave the letter and gave the owl a treat, then hoped he would write back soon.
Eleona said:
JESSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How are you?! I've missed you so much! Why did you tell me you went to Durmstrang?! I mean I could've like... written or sent you something!! Anyway, how's school? Still playing soccer?How about your song writing?! Got anything good? I miss you a lot Jess. Like really. I wish I could see you. You better sleep over on break okay!? I suppose things over here are fine. I like this one boy a lot, his name is Xavier. I'm doing well in my classes, so don't worry about it. Alright... Reply soon!
Love always!
Ellie

Jesse sat idly in the mail tower, hoping that somehow he would get one. Of course he was in shock when the letter he got was from Eleona. He sat down and wrote a reply.
Jesse said:
Eleona~
I'm fine, just bored out of my mind here. And sorry I didn't say anything about school... I suppose I was just distracted. Soccer? Well what do you think. Of course I'm still playing the wonderful game. And like I always say, it's not a game, it's a lifestyle. As for songwriting, I'll write down some lyrics at the end. I promise I'll stay with you over break, and as for this Xavier kid, if he hurts you I'll kill him. So, onward to lyrics-
Jesse :)

Eleona-
I feel you,
Eleona.
I feel you.
I was half-convinced I'd waken.
Satisfied enough to dream you,
happily I was mistaken,
Eleona.
I'll steal you,
Eleona,
I'll steal you.
Do they think that walls can hide you?
Even now I'm at your window...
I am in the dark beside you,
buried sweetly in your raven hair!
I feel you,
Johanna!
And one day,
I'll steal you!
'Til I'm with you then,
I'm with you there...
sweetly buried in your raven hair!

Sound familiar?

Eleona smiled slightly when she read his words, it was an old song that he had come up some time ago, back while they were on vacation.
Eleona said:
Hahahah, you can't send me stuff like that anymore. I really like Xavier and I don't want to upset him. Plus he might get the wrong idea!! I bet at home you have millions of fangirls, after all from what I hear from Emi you've become quite the ladies man!! Aww my little Jessica is all grown upp~~
Really, I think you need to find yourself a girlfriend.

Jesse read the letter, then clenched his teeth. Eleona was always an oblivious person, so he shouldn't have been surprised when she proposed that he get a girlfriend. He wrote a reply down on some parchment, then sent it.
Jesse said:
Oh come on Elle. You know you love my adorably amazing songs. As I recall, you did at one time call me the Romeo to your Juliet. What's so great about this guy anyway? Knowing you I would guess you wouldn't get tied down that easily. And no I am not a ladies man! If people are just naturally attracted to me well then fine! Don't hate the player hate the game sweetie.
And really do you trust my sister to discuss my social life? And I do like someone, but she doesn't like me. At least not yet.
-Jesse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back