Bei die Rosen

Alexandra Hohenstein

OOC First Name
Mina
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Alexandra had chosen this day to visit a place by the lake that she had never been to before in her previous year. She had no idea why this patch of roses had attracted her so much but she didn' feel very daunted. Settling down carefully on the spring grass, she reclined a little and peered over to the lake itself. People, random assortments of students, were taking the first dips of the year, probably on some stupid dares. Alix was no such person, and hopefully noone would give her one ever.
She turned her gaze down again, seeking her bag and then retrieved a thick looking book from it. Within seconds she had started reading it. Hopefully now, this year will pass as quietly as the one preceding it.

Hiria breathed in the fresh air while walking beside the Lake. It was exciting to be back at Hogwarts for her second year. Her friend Alix had invited her to a mini-picnic, so Hiria had brought a basket of food. She then spotted Alix, reading, as usual. Hiria wasn't going to be a hypocrite, she loved reading too! "Hi, Alix!" called Hiria, and she hurried over to join her bestie and roommate.

Alexandra looked up as she heard footfalls, smiling, she motioned her friend to settle down on the grass. Smiling at that basket, she went for her bag and retrieved a plate out of her bag, and a small plastic bag with pancakes. Smiling, she took out a blanket and put it on the grass and served.
Finally looking up from all her work, she clapped her hands together and said: "How are you Hiria?"

"I'm good. By the way, nice going on the 2 times when we both answered the teachers questions in Defense Against the Dark Arts and Potions! Hi-5!" She said Hi-5ing her friend.

Lena was out and about in the great lawn when she saw two girls sitting by a rosebush and talking. Obviously now to everyone else in the whole wide world she shouldn't disturb them but she was Lena Elsa Segerstedt, and had the arrogance of such an upperclass neighbourhood such as Danderyd ingrained in her bones.
Smugly she passed them by silently and snickered, ignoring completely the fact that both of them were an age older than her.
"So, how come two muggleborns are up by the rosebush of all places, don't you know the implications of such a place?" With no reason at all she told them off arrogantly and proceeded to bend her legs down next to them in a makeshift sitting position, she would never forgive herself if she spoiled this uniform with dirt.
"How did I know you were muggleborns? That plastic bag was sort of a give-away." Lena said carelessly, preempting any stupid questions from their side. God, she wasn't that happy today...

Slightly flustered Julia Lovisa Segerstedt came running up towards her crazy twin, shaking her head she watched in horror from a distance - even as she approached the girls - how Lena vented her anger on the innocent Ravenclaws. She thought sadly that for once this mess was her fault, that's what she intrepreted it as. It started with an innocent suggestion at breakfast to return the stuffs Lena had taken from her recently, then, igniting her twin it escalated to a shouting exchange and a public humiliation for both of them. Alright, Lovisa might have badgered a bit but it shouldn't set anyone off for it right.
Running up to the girls, she panted, gathered her breath and shoved her sister away. "You being angry doesn't give you the right to bully others." She pointed out and turned to face the Ravenclaws. "I'm sorry for my twins behaviour, I really am."

Alix laughed as she high fived her bestie back enthusiastically. She was just about to give a piece of her pancakes to Hiria when a Slytherin appeared. The initial invitational smile on Alix face quickily turned into a frown as the girl plonked herself down and started irritating them both. Alix was in shock, how on earth did a perfect day turn so rapidly into a mess? How?
Alix waited patiently for the Slytherin to remove herself as her own entire body language all said one thing: 'Leave us alone.'
When apparently that did not happen, she sighed heavily and stood up to do it herself. But someone else got there before her, the Slytherin was shoved by a Hufflepuff and fell. The person now talking with them both was strangely the previous persons exact copy, except in Hufflepuff robes. Shaking the shock away, she glanced curiously at Hiria and nodded briefly in reply to the apologies, waiting for the next surprise.

Hiria was surprised by the sudden interruption by a Slytherin girl, who looked a bit younger than Hiria and Alix, probably a first year. The Slytherin girl was suddenly rapidly insulting them. Hiria saw Alix stand up, as if she was going to say "Leave us alone!" But A Hufflepuff girl, who was identical to the Slytherin,(most likely her twin, Hiria thought) got there first and started telling the Slytherin girl off. Hiria was just very confused by all this and said "Hang on a minute! Who are you two?" before the girls could say anything more.

Lena's smug smile from putting two muggleborns in place grew larger as one of them apparently got angry enough to get up. Chuckling and scolding, she was just about to laugh and elaborate on it when she got pushed into the dirt by her unseen twin.
Angrily, she got up from the ground and glared venomously at Lovisa as the wimp apologised for her.
"What the hell are you doing?! You just ruined my uniform for life!" She yelled in Swedish, the natural language for her. And yelled loud enough to be heard on the Astronomy Tower. "Me?" Lena asked half-surprised and half-irritated by this dimwit. "That idiot's twin!" She said and jabbed her finger at Lovisa. "Lena Elsa Lovisa Segerstedt is my name. And who are you?" She then added rudely, being in her current state wasn't good for friend-making, at all.

Lovisa was just finished apologising when one of the Ravenclaws asked a question. She was just about to answer it when her twin got up and started on her, nothing much to worry about though as she heard of these way too many times but nevertheless she bit her back with sarcasm and irritation, in Swedish of course: "Oh dear, did I unintentionally ruin it? Well, we must procure a new one then as soon as possible." Snorting, she gave Lena the truth: "In case you haven't noticed Lena, that was sarcasm. And by the way, that little dirt is easily washed away. I suggest you do it right now since you appears to be a bit unoccupied." Finished, she turned to the Ravenclaws and said: "I'm Julia Lovisa Kerstin Segerstedt. And zat, is my mad and nasty twin." She added, jabbing at Lena and mimicking her style teasingly.

Alix was utterly confused by the sudden outbreak of tongues these two twins carried. Momentarily grabbing hold of her ears to protect them as the Slytherin yelled something about her uniform, Alexandra shook her head at the disproportionate reaction, whatever the girl was reacting at...
She goggled nonplussed at Lena as she effected the rudest introduction she had ever heard. In reply, Alexandra said: "I'm sorry, but did we do something to offend you? I'm Alexandra von Hohenstein."
She then turned to hear Lovisa make an reply, which befuddled her somewhat, how can a pair of identical twins be so different? How?
Nodding slowly, and not taking in the facts properly, she said: "Well, I'm glad to meet you Lovisa... I think. And I can clearly see that your twin sister has some... issues... Nevermind me, nevermind me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back