Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring

Elijah had brought his guitar with him, to the student lounge. It was almost completely empty, apart from one girl, who was sitting herself in the corner. Eli walked over to the desk at the other side of the room. He wanted to practice his guitar, and his roommates, hadn't liked the mess, which Eli had created in leaving his music lying around, so he'd gathered it up and carried it with him. The Hufflepuff boy was close to finishing a song. it talked about how much he was liking his time at hogwarts. He placed the written music out in front of him, and began to play. It was a simple tune. He was very concentrate on his music, so much so he didn't notice a girl coming towards him.

It was a fine day still a bit bored Sui Chin entered the Student Lounge. There were only a few students inside the room, then she saw boy playing the guitar as if he was composing something of his own. She slowly approached him trying not to disturb the boy. Sui Chin was in front of him, she bent down a little to see what was he doing other than playing the guitar? The boy's face seems to be friendly and sweet too. Sui Chin can't help but to stare at him, she didn't care if she was acting weird or strange. She then waited for the boy's to look at him and for her to look at him closer.

Elijah finished playing and looked up to see someone looking directly at him. He smiled at the girl. Of course, this was a little strange to Eli but, school was a time for strange and yet wonderful things. Surely it wouldn't matter, what this girl was really like, she'd taken the time, to stand directly in front of him and stare at him playing. "Hi there" Eli said with a smile. He stood up and took paper off a chair and offered it to the girl. "I'm Elijah. Most call me Eli though, so you can pick which." Elijah said sitting back down. "You want to join me. This song, is dragging."

Finally after a couple minutes of waiting the boy finally noticed her. "Hello Eli, I'm Sui Chin!..Uhmm I don't have a nickname though" she said giggling. "Sure" she said as Eli was offering the seat to her. He was making a song and that impressed Sui Chin the most, she also loved composing songs of her own and its quite her first time to meet a guy who does the same as her. "So Eli what's the song about?" she asked him shyly.

Elijah smiled at the girl, Sui Chin said her name. He strumed his guitar lightly as she continued to speak. He wasn't great at giving nicknames, but he did enjoy it. Eli did think that. Eli shrugged when she asked what his song was about. If he was honest he had no clue what it really was about.

"IT's about life. And how confusing girls can be." Elijah said with a smile. "You play?"

"Oh I see, well I play the piano, but I do know how to play the guitar too." she said as she looked at Eli. "Confused by girls huh? Me too even though I'm a girl..some of them are just so unpredictable in a good or bad way.." she stated staring at the door for no reason. "From the looks of it, Do you have a problem with a certain girl? or girls?" she exclaimed giggling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back