Before the sun goes to rest.

Carlisle Moonlight

OOC First Name
Michael
Wand
Elder 16 1/2" Essence Of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Carlisle had just gotten a letter from Andy. He was sitting comfortably in his chair in the high branches of his favorite tree when Kazoo had given it to him. He carefully opened it before reading to himself;
Carlisle,

I'm writing this note very quickly, tomorrow is the full moon and I have to go into the cavern for the night. Think of me when you look up at the moon and I'll know. I'll just know. Do me a favour and about 4pm tomorrow look to the sky over the school. I've been practising...

I have lots to tell you but I get so weak before the full moon, sickly and out of focus. I've also been draining myself with unnecessary battles here at the school. Will tell all when I'm back on track again I promise.

I love you Moonlight.

Andy

The Full Moon, He thought with a sigh and as he breathed her scent from the parchment her face mingled with his image of it.The summer holidays would be coming soon and he would be able to see her again. They had been sending letter but he sorely missed her voice, touch.. well everything about her. He looked over the note a few times before wondering what would happen at 4pm over Hogwarts. He looked over to a great clock hanging form a shop to see it was almost 4. He quickly set his gaze along the Hogwarts skies. For a moment nothing happened. Then, to his delight, the clouds started shifting. They threaded along into words..
CloudmessageforCarlisle.png

His heart skipped at least 10 beats before restarting with a jolt. Andy had written him a love note in the sky. Then another thought came to him. How many couples would believe it was for them? He couldn't help but laugh. Flipping down form his high perch, he landed with a roll on the ground before springing up to his feet only to flip a few more times to get rid of the exploding feeling in him. He landed down again neatly and gave a content sigh before letting himself fall back against the tree behind him. He slipped out an Irish Penny Whistle, a lovely little instrument that he liked to play here and there, and started playing a little tune called Swallowtail Reel. The birds seemed to almost follow the tune with with their tweets and he was at peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back