Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Sturdy Wenge Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Hey!

I've been thinking about it for a while, and I really want to give this one here a life too.

NATHAN ABBOTT

tumblr_m7varmJCOo1rqb5bno3_250.gif

Like the name above the GIF says, this is Nathan Abbott (my first character on HNZ), he is seventeen years old right now, and is sorted into Hufflepuff along with his brother Ethan. Nathan is the youngest of the Abbott triplets. Nathan is a boy who is still sneaking out at night to wander around the castle at night even though he might get caught. He isn't the smartest guy on the block, but once you know him a little bit better you find out that he'll always try to help you out. I've only had like one RP with him and that was before he went to Hogwarts, and I really want to have some more before it is too late. What I'm looking for is friends and a possible love interest. Because I suck at these things I'll put the link of his biography right here! so you can check him out for yourself.

Funnily enough I had a topic with the same title for the same purpose. Matthew hear is in a similar position on the friend scene. Not to mention he's going through some err drama and could do with a friend. What you think?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back