before going home

Tara Sitara

OOC First Name
Mia
today was the first day of the holidays. The students of hogwarts New zealand had been let loose and were taking over Brightstone village before each of them went their own way for the summer. Tara was no exception for this. she had one day in new zealand before heading to india, as per the plan. a proffesor had offered to apart her back hame to the train station in time to 'arrive back' in the two o'clock train, of corse that was indian time, so it wouldn't be for many hours until she left. today she was spending with her boyfriend. they had arangd to meet each other in the park. dressed in the clothes she would be wearing to go home in she sat on a bench where she could see both entranced to the park, and waited for dymetris to show.

Dymetris rushed to meet his girlfriend at the park before he had to say goodbye and not see her again till school resume back up again after vacation. He was sporting a north face jacket due to the colder temperature around this time of year in New Zealand. Tis wasn't brutal like up north would feel like during the winter, actually was chill today. He appreciated the weathers outcome, meant more time being with Tara. No need to rush or do anything, being with Tara was all he wanted to happen. He saw her quick as he approach the park, he jump up the fences and jog right up to her, embracing her to a innocent hug and light kiss on her soft pout. "Hello pretty lady, how are you doing today?" he smile. He felt so eager and anxious about seeing her before he got her, the jolting expression never left his face.

OOCOut of Character:
I forgot it was winter

tara was focusing so hard on the entrances that she didnt see Dymetris coming up behind her, she felt his familiar arms around her and looked around just as he kissed her. she kissed him back before answering his question "much better now you are here. how are you today?" she said. cuddling up to him for warmth. she had brought a picnic for them, full of hot food and drinks. she liked being alone when she was with dymetris, (as her countries customs were not lost on her yet), and all of the shops and cafes would be packed today. "so what do you fancy doind? she asked wondering what they would be doing today

Dymetris cuddle into her back, his arms protecting his girlfriend from the shifting winds. "Ditto, I just heard that phrase and wanted to use it. It sounds funny, ditto, ditto, ditto" he snickered, it sounded like what a muggel would call a bird. Ditto Bird, that be hilarious to him, everything he found weird in the muggel world, Dymetris found it amusing. "I don't care what I do as long as I'm with my best girl in the world right now. Yet it seems like you have already plan something for us, I hope you won't get mad that I only have two or less hours with you" he said staring at her, his parents told him they will probably visit Australia or America for the sun. They love good weather, anywhere sunny and they'r ready to go there.

Tara smiled as Dymetris repeated Ditto several times, now that he mentioned it it was a funny sounding word. "glad that you are good." she said looking around the practically empty park, it was strangely beautiful and lonely in its baron way. however one of the most beautiful things in the park was right next to her. she turned and looked at him again and smiled, she would miss him over the holiday, their relaxed conversations in the common room, their blissful afternoons doing nothing. "I brought a picnic, but we don't need to eat it yet. the basket has a charm on it to keep it warm" she said. she had tried to remember the foods that he said he liked, and remembered to bring them, inside the basket was some hot vegetable soup, samosas, and many other things. i don't mind only being able to stay a little amount of time, even a minute is better than nothing, and i get up to two hours worth, i am lucky" she said giggling then kissing him lightly.

"No I think I'm the lucky one, cause I have you as my girlfriend" he twitch his nose at her, they kissed and he lightly brush his nose with hers. It's called a butterfly kiss, Dymertis saw a couple did once in Russia. They were picture perfect, the way that couple kiss, he was doing his best to be like that with Tara. Puppy love made you do weird stuff. Made you think in one way and make you change, sort to speak. "I'm not looking forward to this vacation to be frank, I rather spent at Hogwarts just to be near" he took her hand, and walk her around the park. The scenery was large and spacious for a chariot of horses to march on by. He took her near a path, that look much like the garden at school, right at the end of the path laid a pond. Skipping rocks made some time with her, they can talk about anything doing that.

Tara smiled as Dymetris said he was the lucky one. it must be a sign of a good relationship when both members thought that they were the lucky one for having the other. when he kissed her she felt that it was a different from normal, but it was nice, she tried to . she could feel butterflies in her stomach.
She took his hand and got up, and span around as she was so happy. "I am going back home. I am looking forward to seeing my family. but i will miss you." she said. walking though the wide paths of the park. she flicked her wand and the basket lifted and floated beside them.
after a short while the couple reached a pond, she hadn't seen the pond before. she thought that in summer there would be dragonflies and lilies, currently the reads gave it a totally different look. she realised that this would be the end point of their walk, and she was starting to feel a little chilly again so she opened the basked and poured two cups of soup giving one to Dym. she blew on it before taking a sip. the steam filled her face. the soup its self tasted weak a first but then she realised that the flavour was as strong as she was used to but just a lot more earthy. "Its really nice." she said knowing that this was what Dymetris ate at home. she sat herself down on the rug that had unfolded its self out and pulled a blanket around her shoulders.

Dymetris accepted the soup she poured for the both of them. He tried it, it's just like how he was use to eating his soup. Full of vegetables and no meat at all. If his parents were feeling right, they'll add bits of fish and let it swim in till it's perfectly season, the way they like it. They would take bits of fish parts out and let the rest stay in the pot. Dymetris sat down besides her on the rug, and sat right along her side sipping the soup. "I don't know if you cook this or not, it's great, I really like it" he drank half of it and rested the cup right on the rug. "It's nice here, not like Russia but I still like" he rub his hands together, he was warm. The coat did a fine job keeping him warm, he wrap one arm around Tara, sighing in content.

Tara drank her soup and sat cuddled up close to him. "I didn't make it, I asked the house elves to pack it for me whilst i packed my trunk" she said. before drinking some more soup, she could feel it warm her from the inside. and this heat caused her breath to turn into smoke when she breathed. "I know what you mean, Its pretty here, but you're right, its not home" she said. feeling his arm around her shoulders. "so what is russia like?" she asked wondering what it was like where Dymetris was from.

"I think I've told you already" he said with a smile. Russia would be warm right now and the lake he would visit will be down the street from his house. He missed it a lot, mostly cause of his friends. All the ones he made over the year5 no longer keep in contact with Dymetris. The last letter he got from them, was six months ago. Sure he visit them sometimes, and it lighten him up when he saw the gang of them get together. "You should go one day and visit. I think you quite like it" he said wishfully, casting his eyes towards the pond. He was praying that day would come and she'll actually say yes for her to go visit Russia.

Tara remembered that Dymetris had described russia before. "Oh, i think i remember" she said. looking up as Dymetris she saw a look cross his eyes that told here he was somewhere else. she snuggled up against him feeling his warmth even through the odd puffiness of his jacket. "I would love to go to russia some time. but this holiday i need to go home, and see my family. as i haven't seen them in a year. she said her eyes cast down slightly. she remembered what she had promised Dymetris she would do when she saw them and she didn't want to face the consequences of that promise. she took another drink of the soup and felt the sticky feeling of the steam in her face.
OOCOut of Character:
I think now would be a good time for the uncle to find them as i dint know when brightstone closes but i think it is pretty soon

OOCOut of Character:
yeah I apologize for that, have four 4th years was a really dumb idea at the time.

Lukyan was told, directly from his sister that Dymetris would be meeting him at Brighstone. Since the family live but mere a good fifteen minutes walk from the village, Lukyan saw no problem in meeting his nephew. He actually thought when he arrived, Dymetris would be waiting for him. When he arrived, he saw the scenario that played in his head to be wrong. Not a sight of Dymetris lurk anywhere near the village, he waited a good twenty or so minutes. He drag the time more, maybe somehow his nephew got the time mixed up.

An impatient Lukyan started to roam the pathway out the village, he had his hands shoved right into his pockets of his black pea coat. The collars pop up to bear him away from the cold. He kept searching for the golden dread locks to what belong to Dymetris. He kept a fair amount time searching, than he saw a pond ahead of him. A pond he knew nothing of it's existence. The times he had walk here, not once did he see this pond. He grew closer, his shoes scrapping the gravel grounds. Where is my nephew, this boy always wonder off without realizing he was suppose to meet me here almost an hour ago. His green light eyes glared at the distant, the sun was out, rays blind him as he tried to see a few yards ahead of him. What he did see what two bodies huddle against each other. He didn't want to disturb the young couple, he was mere inches of turning around, till he saw the lightest one of the pair was Dymetris.....Lukyan first reaction, he completely blank out. There was no way to describe what he did next. "DYMETRIS KOZLOV?!" he shouted in outburst, his anger left control side of him, there was no way in calming him down now.

Tara was in so much of her own world she forgot that they were in a public park. the sound of frantic footsteps behind them made her jump slightly and turn around and look at who it was. she realised that the stranger was too old to be a student and therefor was probably someone from the village out for a walk and a bit of fresh air, she was sure that he would just walk past and keep going around the pond. knowing this she turned back around snuggling back up against Dymetris. "It's just someone from the village" she said looking back out over he pond.
however chance had it that it wasn't just someone from the village. at the sound of the mans outburst she jumped and pulled away. dropping her now near empty soup cup on the rug. looking between this stranger and Dymetris she realised that they looked a little similar.

OOCOut of Character:
Its cool, but wait till you have 4 seventh years ;)

Dymetris grew content holding his girlfriend close, a tiny bit of him was still shy to hold her like she belong to him and he felt like they were match made in heaven. He clung his fingers around her waist, his arms fit snugly around her. He drew in her essence as they carried out a conversation about Russia and visiting places together in the near future. She smell like something exotic, made from the pure depths of India, a comforting essence he could recognize her from if the boy was blind and deft. He smiled, the feeling that he known her well, made him feel hold again.
He squeezed her a little closer, his mind drifting away from the content scenery around him. He was about to talk about his summers in California and his stays up in New Hampshire, when the sound barrier were quickly disturb by shouting and Dymetris no longer felt his girlfriend's levitating next to him. No she fell away from reach and her eyes were glued to his uncle, shouting out his name. Dymetris close his eyes, this can't be happening! the young puff fell back into his shell of protection. "Aye Uncle" he nodded to acknowledge him.

Tara looked at Dymetris as he greeted his uncle. "I do remember you talking about your uncle" she said to Dym before smiling at the man. "Nice to meet you. I'm Tara. we were just having a picnic, would you like anything there is plenty left" she said. before pulling out her want and pointing it at the soup on the blanket. "Scourgify" she said watching it vanish leaving the cup and blanket sparkly clean.

((sorry its short))

The man sauntered forward, ignoring the filthy girl right next to him. "Как ты мог? Как Вы могли бы ниже себя девушка, как это? Не твоя мать рассказать тем, кто отличается, вы не можете смешивать с?" he shouted in Russia. He close the gap between him and his nephew, and all he could think was to grab and slap the boy. "Нерва у вас стоять меня на мусор!" he grabbed this boy up by the sleeves, yanking him forward. "Is she your girlfriend or not? AND I want to know the truth,сейчас!"

OOCOut of Character:

1-How could you? How could you lower yourself to a girl like that? Didn't your mother tell you those who are different, you can't mix with?
2-Something about her being trash
3-Now!
Sorry if it's harsh

Dymetris prepared himself for the worst scenario. He liked the part how even when the man had shouted his name like he was a brutal killer, Tara still was mature enough for her age to greet him nicely. She pushed it further to letting him join their afternoon picnic together, and like the coward Dymetris consider his uncle to be, he cussed and shouted in Russian. He asked question and he insulted everything he like about Tara. "Yes she is my girlfriend and what do you care? Your just my uncle, not my mother" somehow, he force that out of him, in a good way. It trigger the side he least wanted to show, but he yank back his arm, "Почему бы вам не взять себя обратно в Москву?" he said, his voice cracked. He shook hastily on the inside, standing up to your uncle was a bad hit. Eventually he'll end up winning.

OOCOut of Character:
Why don't you take yourself back to Moscow?

Tara Flinched as the man Grabbed and hit Dymetris. he was shouting somthing in russion that she didn't understand. but she could easily tell that he wasn't happy. she froze unsure on what to do. she wanted to help Dymetris, but she was small and didnt want to make things worse for him. she couldnt move, she just let the scene play out before her. she was glad that her family would never treat her like that, at least thats what she thought.
she was surprised to see dymetris shout back at his uncle. she didn't know why it seemed inevitable really. she she felt a brief sense of pride when dymetris said she was his girlfriend. but she didn't let it show as she knew that would make it worse. instead she kept her face frozen as Dymetris started shouting something back at the man in russian. she looked down not wanting to watch the mans reaction, as she knew it would be bad.

OOCOut of Character:
If thats what your character will say thats what he will say, harsh or not. but how do you get it to type in Russian i tried hindi when making taras bio and it didn't work

Lukyan face twisted in grimace, he ought had lost his damn mind when his nephew started shouting back at him. He grabbed the blonde dread locks of Dymetris and pulled him in closer. "I may not be your mother, but I be damn if your going talk to me in front of this thing you call a girlfriend!" Lukyan eyes narrowed, they glared right at Dymetris, all the while he kept pulling on his hair, he grabbed Dymetris by the throat to make him see it was wrong to talk back. Lukyan still live in the days if you chop back your gums at the someone older than you, than you sure as hell deserve what was coming next for you.

He said it now in a more calming manner, "I forbid you and my nephew from seeing each other, if I catch that you are still with her than you'll be going back to Russia with me" he pulled Dymetris away from the girl and drag him away from the pond's sanctuaries. Dymetris tried to rip away from his uncles, kicking, yelling and screaming to get off. The last thing he did was yell in pain and than Lukyan apparated them away. The last thing he wanted was to cause more attention from the civilians of New Zealand and get caught with the dark mark underneath his right forearm, it was to risky to say the least.

Tara winced as she saw Dymetris being yanked away from her. at the sound of what the man said she felt something snap inside her, she couldn't remember the last time she was angry, but she was now. "please stop it." she shouted her accent breaking up and getting stronger. "बंद करो, यह मत करो. मैं जो कुछ भी मैंने किया है के लिए माफी चाहता हूँ." she shouted not even realising that she had switched to hindi under the stress.
when the uncle started talking directly to her, her nerve left her. it tok all of her concentration just to maintain eye contact. when he had finished she moved her head once in a way that may be taken as a nod but was really just a nervous twitch. as Dymetris was dragged away she got up and ran after, leaving the picnic in its own. however she had just rounded the corner ht hear Dymetris shout in pain. before they disappointed. she stood on the spot that they were on. feeling a crushing weight, in her chest. knew that it would end like this but weather it be because she was being selfish, but she had expected it to happen the other way around, her family dragging her away. she sat on the floor and felt tears running down her face. she was in the middle of the street, and her blanket was in the park. she just sat there shaking with the cold.

OOCOut of Character:
Stop, don't do it. I'm sorry for whatever I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back