Before Christmas Starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yerik Rhys Price

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4 Essence of Silver Thistle
Before Christmas starts I have a couple of free time, so I was wondering if anyone would like to RP with some of my characters and even plan for a plot with them or something. I really need anything for them. At the moment I can offer these three.

First of is:

Yerik Rhys Price *
Currently in third year in HNZ and loves Quidditch. He's more of a studious type of boy and likes to keep his things guarded. For a Ravenclaw he likes adventure and anything exciting really. I need to have friends, love interest in future and a final for him. But for a final, she should be a pureblood...I just sees his future that way. I am open any plots for him so ask post, post and post!

Next is:

Cosette Mayfair *
The Friendly puff, likes to sketch and play her flute most of the time. She's a down to earth gal and likes to socialize. Cosette was born with golden eyes but can change it as she wish as she's a Metamorphmagus. She's a part of the Mayfair triplets but at the moment she like being independent. I need friends and a final for her. Anything is open for her.

Lastly:

Sui Chin Ying *
My first and most treasure character, she mostly replicates me. Sui Chin not Sui is bubbly and likes to meet new people. Though she's been a busy bee due to the Hogwarts Monthly and since there isn't a new issue coming for now, I'd like her to have friends, love interests. Sui Chin is musically inclined and loves music at it's best. She dreams of becoming a successful writer, quirky and optimistic. Is in her sixth year in HNZ.

I think these three is what I can offer at the moment but If you would like to plot or roleplay with other of my characters, here are some of their names: Clea Everett-Price,Mizelea Brooks,Milena La Fleur and Solenn Goldameir
Thank You Dearies! Post,Post and Post. Hope to get some post for them. Please.</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
- -Mintzy​
<FONT font="Verdana"><COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="50">

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back