Because little women are lonely too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caramel James

So, here is Caramel James. Ignore the name, she doesn't like it. Feel free to call her Mel.

Mel is a lovely lady, she's very maternal but, due to an accident from her past, she is unable to have children. Up until five years ago she was okay with it, she had her husband and that was all she wanted. Unfortunately he died and left Mel on her own in their house. For half a year Mel mourned her husband and embraced her loneliness, then, she realised there were plenty of people out there who wanted parents like she wanted children. Mel is now a foster mother, she has more than enough money for it, her father being one of the most successful business men of his time.

What Mel needs are some people. She's the kind of lady that gets along with everyone, no matter their age. So, maybe a few people she helps out in the village, things like that. She also needs some foster children. I have already got four set up for her. She takes in the families who want to stay together but are unlikely too. If they are young she works with finding them a loving, permanent, home or, if they are older, she works to get them able to live on their own. Any previous child that has lived with her is welcome to come and stay or ask for help. She helps support her 'family' even after they have left.

So, if your character needs a friend or some help and support or if the children don't want to be seperated but need a home, please post here.

x

hi i have a chacter named Roberto who looking for his daughter but is looking for a friend.
hi i have a chacter named Roberto who looking for his daughter but is looking for a friend.

For a friend I can offer Jaylisa Newton. She's a Brazilan Auror who has a maternal instinct too but never found the time to start a family because of her career. Jaylisa has a son though. A boy that she found abandoned in the jungles of Brazil. She's kind and caring twords others so I think they could get alone great.

If your looking for a bit of adventure I can offer you to meet the voiceless wonder here. Sapphire Clow doesn't know who her parents are because at a very young age she was taken from her family by a woman named Dympna Bella-Donna, a woman who conducts expiraments on children she finds or steals. It's ploted that Dympna gets caught after which Sapphire will need somewhere to go and I think that if she knows a grown up she can trust then she may turn to her.

Luna; What is Roberto like?

Jaylisa; She sounds good. How would they meet?

Sapphire; oh yeah, I know that plot. Isn't she meant to be going evil then?

Jaylisa: That would depend where Mel lives

Sapphire: Most of the Clows are 'flawed' with kindness. Sapphire and her sister Ruby are two of the kindest and most 'flawed' of the Clows. It would be though that Sapphire has certain triggers that cause her to go into nearly homicidal rages.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back