OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Cecily clutched the handle of the burlap satchel closely to her and entered the hospital wing.

Persephone turned around at the sound of someone entering the Hospital Wing. She smiled as she recognized the Herbology professor. "Hello, Professor. How may I assist you today?" She looked curiously at the satchel.

Cecily smiled genuinely at the nurse. "Hello,"she said, looking at her for a split second too long. There was something familiar about her, she couldn't put her finger on it.

"I've come bearing gifts,"she hoisted up the satchel. "My second years grew some Daisies today, so I have them in here in one section, their roots in another. I didn't have a use for them but I thought if you had need for them here..."she trailed off.

Perse felt uncomfortable for a second, then waved off the feeling. No one would recognize her here, so far from Scotland and England.

"Thank you!"she said genuinely, gently taking the satchel. "Would you follow me? That way I can put these in our store cupboard and give you back your satchel."

"I'm very thankful you brought these, we were low on our supply."

"You're quite welcome,"Cecily said, thinking. She followed her and retrieved her satchel.

"If you're ever low on anything, sendg me an owl and I'll see if I can rustle something up,"she smiled. "I must get back to the greenhouse, I've got a friend to see." She nodded her head, turned around and left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back