Alternate RP Beach House and Kiosk date.

This is a roleplay outside of the site's canon.

Jenna Jusantrea -Maxwell

🐺Dragonologists , Sweden dragon reservation🐉

OOC First Name
Maiya
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna waited and she was with her cacao in her hand. It was winter and it was cold and she was happy that she was drinked a little her favorit cacao. She hoped her first date for long time she will be doit fine but she was so nervous right now and cacao helped calm dawn. Jenna waited Austin.

@Austin Maxwell

Austin was hurrying up that late Saturday morning. He was so tired from work, they had tag some penguins up the south coast, it helps them know the patterns of their migrations throughout the year. And with the changing climate, it seems the penguins patterns are messing up. He dressed up casual but looks formal for a date. His first date, well, he offered Jenna to meet again but would he label it as a date? Austin shrugged the thought off, it was too early for a date for them two.

The guy drove to the said restaurant he had told Jenna. He could have gotten her but he forgot where she lived but then again it was their first meeting. And he was a stranger to her. Austin arrived at the place and immediately went inside to find her sitting by herself sipping a cup.
“Hey, I’m sorry I’m late. Have you ordered yet?” He asked, sitting across from her. Austin was nervous, his hands were clammy and sweaty despise the cold outside.

''Austin!'' She was happy see him. ''Don't worry about that. No not realy. I was wait for you and then we can do that.'' Jenna smiled him. Her cacao was from another coffe shop and she was almost finished. But he was here and that was more important to her.

He nod and got the menu out, Austin was worried that this date wouldn't go as planned. He had never dated before and he wanted this to be perfect. But he wouldn't say this is an actual date, they barely know each other. All Austin know was that she was a witch and was living here in New Zealand. "I think I'll get the Bene with bacons. And some orange juice." Austin said as he looked at his menu. "Order whatever you wanted. Don't worry, I'll be paying as I invited you here." He smiled at her. The guy was impressed at himself for over coming the fear of talking to women. He guessed that the humiliation he went through when he was in school was a learning curve.

She listened what he will be taken and sounded nice meel. ''Thanky Austin, but i will take only Spiced chickpea salad and for drink Cola. ''She liked somtimes spicy things and she don't mind and she loved some chiken to with salad. She hoped more not rush things and she hoped that she realy liked Austin.

Once their waiter had arrived at their table, Austin ordered their food and thanked the server. "So, how have you been since we met?" He asked once the waiter was gone. This will be their first time being out together as friends and he was nervous about it. Austin even arrived late because he was simply staling, he didn't know what to do and since he didn't really go out with girls much. Austin had forgotten how manners work around dates or going out with acquaintances. His roommate was even couching him about dates.

''It was good and how about you?'' Jenna asked him with warm smile. She looked a little places here and it was realy amaizing place to date. She was nervous and she felt that to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back