Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
HPOV

It was horriable! All the fighting every where. I start heading for the shack which is where Voldemort and Snape are.

SPOV

Im sitting in the shack with Voldemort and im thinking, why would he call me here? He has the elder want in his hand and is twirling it around.

"The elder wand is not working for me Severus, why do you think that is" Voldemort said in his snake like voice.

"Im not sure My Lord" I said while thinking why should i give a flying fart in space you killed my Lily! "You have done incrediable things with that wand" I said trying not to die

"You see Severus you killed Dumbledore not me the wand is yours.... so im sorry but i have to kill you know." and im just think WHAT!!! NO WAY!!!!"Avada Kedavra!"

I duck down pull out my wand kill the snake and kill Voldemort.

HPOV

I watched in amazment as snape killed Voldemort! "WOW!! HOW CAN YOU KILL DUMBLEDORE AND VOLDEMORT!"

"Easy Dumbledore was a crazy old man and Voldemort was about to kill me" Snape replied in a bored tone. "Im hungry i think ill go get lunch." Snape said walking away.

ON THE GROUNDS

"LADYS AND GENTELMEN! VOLDEMORT IS DEAD! GO HOME!" I screamed through a loud speaker.

THE END!! <3 :D

... it was better but i had to take the twilight vampires out <_< :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back