Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Barbara Grant :D .

ashley_tisdale.png
10.jpg
AshleyTisdale117.png

Full Name: Barbara Nicole Eileen Grant
- Birth Date: 20th of February 2011
- Current Age: 11 and a bit.
- Basic Appearance: Barbara has soft blonde hair which falls to a point just after her shoulders. It's naturally wavy and most of the time she'll leave it like that and shove a baseball cap on top of it, or put it in plaits or a high pony. She has chocolate brown eyes and is about medium height for her age. She's petite and slim, but muscley due to all the football she plays. She's much stronger than she looks.
- Parents: Becky and Graeme Grant (muggles).
- Siblings, if any: Barbara is an only child.
- Pets, if any: A white and brown bunny rabbit, Snuffles.
- Area of Residence: Barbara was born and brought up in Balloch, Scotland. But soon after she turned 9 her family moved to Sydney, Australia as her dad was offered a better job over there with the same firm he worked for in Balloch.
- Blood status: Muggleborn.

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): Gryffindor. Barbara's a bubbly, fun, brave and courageous girl who lives for the moment and doesn't think too far ahead.
- Best school subjects (And why): --
- Worst school subjects (And why): --

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? A dove.
- What would their Boggart be? Herself, looising her legs. This would mean a great deal to Barbara as her life basically revolves around football and other sports. She would hate not being able to even run, as she feels free and happy when she runs.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) A rabbit.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Herself with friends, happy. Barbara's generally a happy girl but at her primary school she didn't have many friends and all of them were boys, a lot of the girls would pick on her.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The time she was nominated captain of her under 15's football team. She's the only girl on the squad so it was quite an achivement. Barbara's been playing football all her life and to her it's more than just a game.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:​
<i>
</i>

I think I know who you are :ph43r:

Welcome to HNZ ^_^

What year was Barbara born in? ((Make sure it's a leap year IRL :p ))
Where did her middle names come from? Did her parents just like the names?
What is 'medium height'?
Does Barbara like her hair?
And her eyes?
Does Barbara know anyone magical?
What is her view on the wizarding world?
What about her parents, are they supportive of it?
Can you give 5 adjectives for each of her parents?
How old is Snuffles?
Will Barbara take him to Hogwarts?
Does she want any other pets?
How did she feel about moving to Australia?
Did she like Scotland? Does she remember much about it?
Did she like the weather there? ( :p )
Why is her patronus a dove?
Why is her animagus a rabbit? Anything to do with Snuffles?
Why was she picked on? ( :( )
Does she think she is pretty?
Does she have any little quirks?

Hey Barbara. Welcome to HNZ. I'm going to see if I can help you develop your character a bit. You can answer these IC or OOC, completely your choice :) And you may leave some out with a good reason ;) :p
[ul][li]How does she feel about only been able to celebrate her birthday properly every 4 years?</LI>
[li]What does Becky and Graeme Grant do for a living/what's their ages etc
[li]Describe Barbara in five words
[li]Being a muggleborn, how did Barbara react to receiving her letter and finding out she was a Witch? (maybe do this in the form of a sample RP??????)
[li]What house would she liked to get sorted into?
[li]What house would she not like to get sorted into?
[li]What classes does she think she will do well in/looking forward too?
[li]What classes does she think she will not do well in/not looking forward too?
[li]Is there a reason Barbara has a fear of heights??? Past incident??
<LI>[li]Any ideas what would be her memory for casting a patronus?[/li][/ul]

That's all for now, good luck :D

Thanks for the questions guys :hug:

What year was Barbara born in? ((Make sure it's a leap year IRL))

Furk I forgot about that, damn :ermm: Awww shet, 2011's a common year, 2012's the next leap year :( Gahhh I dont suppose she could start a 10? I'll have to see and get back to you!

Where did her middle names come from? Did her parents just like the names?

Eileen is the name of Becky's mother and Nicole's the name of Graeme's little sister who died during birth. She was 5 years younger than him.

What is 'medium height'?

Well the average height for an eleven year old girl is 4'10"-4'11", but Barbara's just turned eleven and is 4'9, so basically she's around medium height :)

Does Barbara like her hair?

Like any girl, she finds it annoying at times, but when it's all sitting nicely, yes she likes it! But when she's in the middle of a football game and it's flying infront of her face, that's when she hates it!

And her eyes?

She hates her eyes at the moment, one girl in her primary told her it looked as though a dog had just done the business on them, she would rather nice aqua blue eyes, as blue's her favorite colour.

Does Barbara know anyone magical?

Nope, as far as she knows all of her family have been muggles.

What is her view on the wizarding world?

She finds it pretty much, magical! It's all still so new to her, but she's loving it!

What about her parents, are they supportive of it?

Yes, although none of them have ever experienced magic, they think it's a great thing that there daughters a witch, they think it will be a great experience for her. I don't think they realise that being a witch isn't like an educational trip to the local museum.

Can you give 5 adjectives for each of her parents?

Graeme, Father: Over-protective - Funny - Caring - Laidback - silly.

Becky, Mother: Smart - Over-protective - Funny - kind - caring.

How old is Snuffles?

Snuffles is two years old, Barbar's loves the little fluffball with all her heart!

Will Barbara take him to Hogwarts?

Yes she will, as I said, she loves him and she thinks it's bad enough not being able to see her parents for months on end, so she wont be without her bunny rabbit.

Does she want any other pets?

She's thinking of getting an owl, so she can send her parents letters, not that they'll know how to send them back!

How did she feel about moving to Australia?

She was excited when she found out, she thought it would be great, one big adventure. Plus, when nine year olds hear the world Australia they instantly think 'Koala's, Kangaroo's, sea, sand, sunshine' so yeh, Barbara was all for moving to Australia, although she misses Balloch.

Did she like Scotland? Does she remember much about it?

Yeh she loved Scotland, although she never ventured much further than Balloch, so all she can properly remember about Scotland is Balloch.

Did she like the weather there?

She did! As the sun rarely shined, Barbara grew to love the rain, and it never stopped her going out to play. Now that she lives in Australia and most days are blindingly sunny, she misses it.

Why is her patronus a dove?

Because she's gentle, kind and pure of heart ^_^

Why is her animagus a rabbit? Anything to do with Snuffles?

Everything to do with Snuffles :oy: Barbara had always loved rabbits, and she'd always wanted one. Her parents finally got her one for her 9th birthday, and she just loves them! She loves how there so cute, usually gentle, soft and bouncy and if she had to pick an animal to be, she'd pick a rabbit!

Why was she picked on?

She doesn't really know! She's never been a girly girl, always been a tomboy, so that may be why. She's played football like her whole life, so she was picked on for that a lot, as the other girls in her class would dance and go to gymnastics. They all thought she was pretty much one of the boys, and they would slag her for it :( Which is generally why she'd get on better with boys. But, other reasons are unknown to her!

Does she think she is pretty?

No she doesn't. No matter how many times her dad will tell her she is, she will never believe him! Probably because all the little b1tches in her primary would call her ugly, they teased her so much she pretty much began to believe everything they said. She lacks terribly in self-confidence.

Does she have any little quirks?

She bites her nail's a lot, she's always tucking her side fringe behind her ear and when she's nervouse she'll tap her feet and twiddle her thumbs!

I'll do the rest tommorow ^_^ .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back