back to the lake

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa walked down to the lake today. She was wearing her bathing suit and and had a towel with her. She also had on sparkeling fake dimond ear rings. She went to the edge of the lake and went in. She was a good swimer and was soon far out in the lake. She was a little tired and decided to do a star float.

The lake was getting colder and colder by the day and Storm thought he might have to retreat to the warmth of his home. He prefered the hotter weather. Storm was gliding across the sand, sending it up warmly over him like a blanket when he noticed something up on the surface. Storm wasn't sure what it was because he was at the bottom of the lake so the 'thing' was darker and had to see, But he did manage to see two sparkly things and went up to take a look. It was a human, floating on the water, Why was she even out here during this cold? Humans could be crazy sometimes.
Storm swung his tail around and shot up out of the water. Storm came up from the right and plucked the earring from her right ear, so fast it was just a blur and in a way that she wouldn't feel it. Whilst in the air, Storm gave a spin, smiling down at the girl, before going back into the water on her left, plucking the other earring just like the right.

Arisa was startled as she felt something tug on her ear. She felt her ear and realised her earing were gone. Could it have been Rain? She dived down and saw a blond merman. "Hey why did you take my ear rings?" She asked in an annoyed voice.

Storm looked at the young human girl, His expression one of puzzlement. "Earrings? No, Of course not, Why would I need earrings, I'm a merman, not a mermaid." Storm said in his musical, enchanting voice. He had his back against the sand and had already buried the earrings.

Arisa went up for air and came back down "Well if you didnt take them who did? Rain isnt any where around here" Arisa said looking at the strange merman.

"I don't know now do I? Maybe they fell off when you swam out here." Storm suggested, giving a mischeivous smile. He still had his hands behind him and quickly dug out the earrings and held them up. "Do you like these earrings? I found them..On an ear." Storm said, purposefully making it obvious he took them.

"Yes, Yes it did, You must be psychic." Storm replied with a grin. She seemed pretty nice so far, Which he was happy about, Some people would have been a bit more angry.

"you know you could have just asked" Arisa said with a smile. She had gotten the earings from a dollar store for 2 muggle dollars.

"Well, You might have said no." Storm said, turning the earrings around in his fingers, watching them sparkle as he did so. They were fake, He could tell, But still shiny, Storm LOVED shiny things.

"You really like shiny things dont you?" Arisa asked, she had heard things about Storm before.

"Yes, I think there pretty cool, I like things from out-of-the-water, I have a huge collection of trinkets and stuff people have given me or I've found in shipwrecks." Storm told her, keeping ther same musical tone as usual.

Arisa went up for air again and came back down "I cant wait untill i can learn a spell so i can stay down here longer" Arisa mumbled. "I've got a question, what do you and Rain do during the winter?" Arisa asked thinking of how the lake had a thin layer of ice each morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back