Back To My Favourite Place

Taylor Mercer

OOC First Name
Taylor
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Taylor stretched out in the shade of her favourite tree by the lake. She leaned against the trunk of the large tree and gazed out over the water. Something about this place put her at ease. She was quite happy to be back at school and returning to this spot was on the top of her list of things to do now she was back. She had already seen Hyo-rin, someone she thought had left and wasnt coming back, plus she had Scorp now, she didnt think this new year could get much better so far.

Shutting her eyes she let the warm air soothe her, while the shade of the tree kept her from getting too hot. She took a deep breath in, simply enjoying the outdoor silence.

Aeon trudged down towards the lake in an unhappy mood. He had no idea why, but nowadays he seemed to be upset. It was really annoying, so he had decided to try clear his mind by the lake, a place he loved visiting and hadn't been to since to holidays.
As he came closer, he saw Taylor sitting under a tree with her eyes closed, maybe she was asleep? Or just relaxing, either way he went over to her. "Hi Taylor." He said, trying to act cheerful, though it just wasn't in him at the moment.

Taylor cracked an eye open at a familiar voice, a smile on her face. "Hey Aeon." She chirped, his tone didnt sound like the usually happy Aeon, but she might just be hearing things. She jumped up to give her friend a hug. "Did you have a good holiday?" She grinned, pulling back and leaning against the tree.

Aeon nodded at Taylor and forced a half smile. "Yeah, My holiday was all right, how about yours?" He asked, sitting down on the grass and running his fingers through his hair. He hadn't done much in the Holidays, no one invited him to their houses so he didn't invite anyone to his.

Taylor studied Aeon and scrunched her eyebrows together slightly in concern. "My holidays were good." She said absently. She started to worry, had Aeon found out? Was he angry at her? "Whats wrong? You dont seem like yourself." She said, sliding down the tree to sit in her original position against it. She tried to rid herself of the worry, but she couldnt shake it.

Aeon nodded slowly again before speaking. "So what did you do for your Holidays? Invited to anyone's house? Or have anyone come over?" He asked, he himself wasn't invited anywhere so in turn he didn't invite anyone to his house, so his holidays had been rather dull, though he bought some pretty rad stuff.

Taylor hesitated for a bit before answering casually. "Oh Scorp came over and I went to his, but that was it." She waved a hand, not sure she wanted to have this conversation with Aeon. Well, she did. But she just didnt know how to go about it. "You didnt answer my question." She said as a distraction. "Are you okay?" She said concerned.

Aeon sighed as she mentioned Knight. That black-haired thief. The moment he developes a crush on Taylor, Knight swoops in and steals her. "I'm perfectly fine, never better." He said at last, with sarcasm in his voice. Did he look fine? "So, The two of you going out yet?" He asked, raising his eyebrow slightly.

Taylor shut her eyes, guilt catching up to her when Aeon said he was fine with sarcasm laced through his voice. Here it goes. "Yes." She whispered, keeping her head down and her eyes closed. She didnt want to see what would happen. She hadnt expected things to go the way they had. She loved what had happened, but she had started crushing on Aeon before all this happened. Maybe she had lead him on.

Aeon frowned as Taylor looked down. He suddenly felt bad about the way he was acting, she was his friend, he shouldn't have been nasty like this. If she wants Knight, then you should let her have him, like a true friend would. He thought to himself, but didn't say anything out loud to Taylor. She's my friend, even if that's all she'll ever be, friends are there for each other. He continued to think, even though he was still angry, it wasn't at Taylor. It was for Knight. "I-I'm sorry Tay." Was all he managed to say.

Taylor looked up when Aeon apologised. "No, you have nothing to be sorry for. Im the one that should be apologising." She shook her head. "I just didnt want to have this conversation because I was scared of what you would think." She admitted, in an almost whisper. She was about to add the fact that she should never have lead Aeon on, but she didnt think she could say it. "So what do you think about it?" She said softly, thinking it was a stupid question, but she cared about Aeon and wanted to know what he thought regardless.

Aeon sat down on the grass and sighed before answering. "I think that if you want to be with Knight that's fine by me." He said, smiling slightly at Taylor. "But if he hurts you then I'll curse his sorry behind." He added under his breath.

((lame))

Taylor smiled, but the smile turned into a grin at his next comment. He had said it under his breath, but Taylor still caught it. "Dont worry, I will too." She said. She didnt think it would be easy on anyone finding out a person they had liked or still did was in a relationship, she had been through it many times before. She made herself a promise that she wouldnt put Knight before anyone else though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back