Back Into the Swing of Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Bomonti

OOC First Name
Tim
Hello everyone. Some of you may or may not remember me or even care to of remembered me, however I'm back! Yet with limitations. Anyways, it's been a very long time since I have went onto HNZ. The first thing I'm looking for right off the bat would be someone who can become my good friend. Generally speaking this person must have good vibes, be above the age of 20, yet no older than 40. I'm looking for an out of character person who will be fine if I'm only able to reply about once a day and yet consistently. I plan on having this topic be a big point in Adam's life so I need someone who will post very contributing replies. I'd prefer a 3+ paragraph response and someone who is able to maintain a constant reply. I'm only looking for a reply a day. Not to much to ask for.

Here is a little insight about what Adam's like:

He's a bold, yet troubled guy. Someone who seems to be missing something, like a part of himself. However he keeps happy and need someone with good vibes and a friend who would gladly be a part of his life. He is unmarried and really not necessarily looking for love, but his best friend's gender doesn't matter.

ALSO. I would love to have more than two people on this topic, so a topic of maybe 3 or four posters would be awesome. Both could be potential friends. AT LEAST ONE PERSON. The other could as well or simply be there to mock, observe, do whatever.

I love roleplays that include drama. Not much into the petty talk. So we'd meet through say a bar fight, an ally or something of the sort. Adam's not much into open meadows of butterflies. He prefers nightly walks.

Anyways, I know there are man resctirctions, but I would be happy if someone would like to roleplay. :)

I could offer Corvin up for a thread, he is twenty seven and a pretty lad back sort of guy who is well liked by most at least most that find his comical view points on the world and free spirit interesting. He is the head of the magical regulation department and loves animals, the outdoors, and kids but right now is in need of a few people that can play a big part in his life as he is not quiet fully developed the way that I want yet. I write rather large post so long as I have a detail oriented partner with most post having large word counts and usually no few than three paragraphs so that should not be a problem not to mention I can meet the single post a day requirement as that is usually what I have time for it may sometimes be a day or so wait though as I WORK ALOT but I will make a really hard push to make a post a day.

This'll work out beautifully! Adam's 28. I don't know if I mentioned that. I'd be pleased to roleplay with Corvin! Sounds like we're both in need of the same kind of friend. I will start the thread unless you want to. However I as well work a lot, so I'll have to do it after work. :p It's 4pm here and I won't get off for say about another 8 hours from now. I doubt you'll be up. ;)

No problem I do not know what time zone you live or work in but I work nites majorily so I may not be in bed but I doubt I can post anything till the morning but I can read it or am free for pms so until then I can not wait to see what you have to throw at me and for the sake of first meeting I will let you start.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back