Back into the sun

Izumi Toyohana

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
((Hope i spelled it right..))

Angela led her new friend back into the daylight of obsidian harbor. The sounds of people moving were comforting, after being stuck in that dark alley. She wondered if something had spooked him, or if her just had the willies. "So here we are, what now?" She asked him with a smile.

Luciano breathed a sigh of relief when they reached Obsidian Harbour. Not wanting to let on how nervous he had been he smiled at her again
"Do you want to sit down?" he asked, as they walked past Gringotts. A bench caught his eye, and he pointed it out to her, looking at her questioningly.

Izumi nodded and smiled. "Yeah, my feet kinda hurt anyways." She said with a grin. She walked over to the bench adn waited for him to sit down.

Luciano followed her over to it, letting out a small sigh as he sat down. It felt good to be back in the light again.
"What were you doing in Bleak street" he asked her curiously. To Luciano, Izumi didn't seem the type to skulk in alleys, picking on passers by.

"I don't remember.," She said answering him. "But a feeling told me i should be there, that something was going to happen." She said smiling at him. "And you were lost?" She said in a questioning tone.

"A feeling... hmmm" Luciano said slowly
"Us meeting?" he suggested. It was true, he was grateful to her for showing him the way back to Obsidian harbour.
"Yeah, well I was wandering around here, and I just ended up in" he said, shrugging.

She smiled, "maybe it was us meeting." She said with a small smile.
"Well, maybe you should carry a map." She suggested nodding. "Or a um... ooh a compass!"

Luciano laughed
"A compass?" he said, still chuckling.
"Well, as you can probably tell, I have absolutely no sense of directon" he told her, smiling wryly.
"I'm lucky you came and saved me"

She listened to his chuckle, it was kind of cute. "Well that's okay, I'll just have to be your compass, I'll save you any time!"

Luciano smiled at her again
"I like that. My own personal, human compass" he said, still smiling. He was really enjoying Izumi's company, they had hit it off straight away.
"So" Luciano said
"What are you looking forward to most at Hogwarts?" he asked her.

"Yay, i have a job!" She said clapping her hands together. He asked what she was looking forward to and she thought. "I think just seeing it!" She smiled. "I wanna know what it looks like. What about you?"

Luciano couldn't help but laugh at her excitement about seeing the castle
"Yeah, I suppose comparing it to Hogwarts Scotland, and yeah" he said. I say 'yeah' too much Luciano thought, and made a mental note to try and refrain from saying it as much.
"I'll probably get lost alot, so I'm going to need my compass around" he said teasingly, smiling again.

She smiled as he commented about getting lost a lot. "Yes of course." She nodded. "I will always be around."

OOC: Ok, sorry, I'm making a HUGE character change. Instead of being Mr. Nice & Boring, like all my other characters, I'm going to re start Luciano. He's going to have deep emotional scars from his childhood, and so, he's going to be Slytherin-ish. Not a bully, but quiet, and capable of quite of fierce anger.
Charater
Ok, well that's basically his character, except none of the murder stuff.
So, where does this leave our RPs?
Sorry for the whole change :doh:

That's okay, i know what you mean. Izumi was supposed to be stuck up, but she's not LOL

Well, he could just start acting moody, leave her confused, or we could start a new one. i've been looking for someone to be mean to her anyways :) I know it sounds terrible, but she's been treated nice all her life, she needs to learn.

Could you please! Thank you so very much!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back