<i>
</i>

tumblr_ldpenprVkZ1qzvu53o1_500.gif

General​
<i>
</i>

Age - 20 years old
Birth - 19th March 2007
Half Brother - Laurence Aleksander Dimitar Zemonif (24)
Sister - Persephone Anastasiya Rayna Zemonif (18)
Half Brother - Dexter Marone Zemonif (16)
Father - Jonathon Cheltnic (death by cracked skull on the sink falling in the shower)
Mother - Natasha Pasternak (Zeminof) (44)
Step father - Thomas Pasternak

History​
<I><U><SIZE size="150"><SIZE size="150"><SIZE size="100">

Before he was born
Natasha and David had a son, Laurence, David became a commitment-phobe and ran off, leaving her to look after her son on her own. Three years later she met Jonathon who helped her raise Laurence and they got engaged. A year after they met, she got pregnant with Axel. Jonathon stuck around and they got married before the baby was born.

Early Childhood
Axel always looked up to Laurence and they were both close with Axel's father and their mother. At aged two, Axel was given a sister, Persephone, that both the boys became fascinated with. When Axel was three and Laurence was seven Jonathon died. He fell in the shower and cracked his skull on the sink. Because the family was out at the time, when he was found it was too late. The incident mentally disturbed Laurence and, as always, Axel followed his older brothers behaviour. Persephone was not at the scene, having already been put down to sleep, so was not effected much by the event. After the death of her husband, Axel's mother slept around a bit until she got pregnant again with a little boy. She gave birth to Dexter almost two years after Persephone was born.

School
Axel and Laurence went to Durmstrang which only accented their misbehaviour. Axel was all right in school. He got good grades but often misbehaved and was almost always in detention for fighting. He still worshipped Laurence who got in a lot more trouble than he did and often urged the boy to skip his lessons. He had a few girlfriends but none really lasted. He didn't really become interested in girls until a couple of years after Laurence had left school. He never held down a relationship and often moved from one girl to another, growing a reputation of a bad boy and a player. Both the boys were very protective over Persephone when she arrived at the school. She didn't have a single boyfriend while they were there to make sure no-one touched her. The same was not to be said for Dexter, he was left to his own devices as he didn't really get along well with the rest of the family.

After School
Axel and Laurence continued to live with their mother in their house. When Axel was 18 , Persephone was 16 and Laurence was 22, Natasha got remarried. The boys didn't like their new 'father', Thomas Pasternak, and often acted out when their mother wasn't around. Axel felt like Thomas was trying to replace his own father and refused to talk to the man. Thomas didn't approve of the boys behaviour and often urged Natasha to discipline them more harshly as they wouldn't listen to him. Persephone, however, took a different tactic and became his little princess. She was never told off or disciplined, even when she did do things wrong. Dexter generally just kept to himself anyway so he wasn't a bother to anyone.

Kicked Out
For Axel's twentieth birthday Laurence took him out for a drink and the boys ended up getting into a very drunken fight and, as they were drinking in a muggle area, they got arrested and placed in a muggle jail. As usual, the boys waited for the mother to bail them out and, as usual, she did. This time, however, she arrived with Thomas and their things. Thomas had persuaded her to throw them out. She had, however, arranged for them to stay with their aunt until they go their act together. Persephone had even tried to beg Thomas to let them stay but even she couldn't change his mind. Since then she has been cold towards him and come to visit them often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back