Avada Kedavra.

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
((This is kind of, bleh. I did it because I'm bored, and it's snowing outside and it's frozen. ^_^ I should be doing my homework. :oy: This is set just before the trio's seventh year (well, if they had done it :p ) at Hogwarts. Is based on some random DEs, I was bored, okaaay :D And I know it's really, really uncanonish, but hey :cool: ))

"You fool."

Silence.
"I told you, I told you, I told you."

Kenny looked up at his father. "Sorry dad." He hadn't meant to touch the funny tattoo on his arm. But how was he meant to now what is was. He was just twelve! It looked temporary, but had been there for years. Kenny wanted one. Not to be like his father. Definately not. The mark, it, it would let his father like him. Not that he cared much for that. It was just, just, his mother was too scared to touch him. Talk to him. Acknowledge him. His father wouldn't let her.

He was the little Ravenclaw, Kenny was. Part Hufflepuff, part Gryffindor. Definately no Slytherin. His father, the complete opposite. "Kenny!" He barked. Kenny had gotten sorted into Ravenclaw to the disappointment of his father. Nobody was unable to guess his house.

The gentle hearted twelve year old looked up. His father whipped out his wand and threw it into the face of his son. "You, you, you." There had been so much planning for asking his father what the mark was, when he could get one. And now he had thrown it all away. What had he expected? He would be able to pull it away from him, just like that. He hates me, not that I care about that fool. But me mam, she'll, she'll never trust me if he doesn't. She hasn't hugged me since, since I left for Hogwarts. That stupid, stupid old hat. I know I'm a Ravenclaw, but it would have been, been simpler if I was a Slytherin.

"What on earth did I tell you, you little idiot! I'll murder you!" He grabbed the timid young boy by the scruff of his neck and held him up. This was the end. The end for Kenny. And perhaps his father. "I hate you, you, little, little..." He dropped his son. His arm was burning, the mark turning black.

"GO! Go now! I'll deal with you later!"

Kenny ran to his room and collapsed onto his bed. He had to escape. He couldn't go on like this. He was a smart boy. All this, all this for touching my father's arm... A shiver ran down his back. He pulled his broom from under his bed. He hid it here. If his father knew he had it, there would be trouble. Big time. He wanted him to play quidditch, but Kenny wasn't quidditch material. He liked to practise in his spare time though. Kenny grabbed the little scrapbook he kept and tried to think when he could leave.

There was a crack. Shouting came from outside. The decision was made for him. Now.
He peered through the slit, pressing his ear against it, his heart pounding, his hand shaking. Now, if I can get out of here alive.)

There was a bang. A crash. A flash of green from outside.

"Avada Kedavra!"

((Jeez, that was bad :doh:
Forces self to click 'Post Topic'

Also, can you guys tell who was killed? :unsure: ))

Well done Lemina.... That was really great and I guess the dad got killed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back