Autumn Gwin

Autumn Gwin

Full Name: - Autumn Elizabeth Gwin

Birth Date: - June 12th, 2010

Current Age: - 11

Basic Appearance: - Brown hair, she's letting it grow out from it's usual short spiky 'do. Chocolate colored eyes, and sharp features like that of a cat or pixie. Her overall build and personality closely resembles the two comparisons as well, for she is elegant and graceful, her movements like an odd dance, and she is petite and sleek like an agile jungle cat.

Parents:- Cynthia {Edwards} Gwin and Anthony Gwin

Siblings, if any: - None.

Pets, if any: - Jazz, a male siamese kitten

Area of Residence: - Currently Hogwarts New Zealand, but if you mean where her home is, Australia.

Blood status: - Mixed blood

Hogwarts House (And why): - Ravenclaw. I suppose it's because of her work ethic and perfectionist ways about getting the job done. As any of the professors can see her home work and notes are always neat and organized accordingly. However, she's been sleeping in for a couple classes and has to do the make-up work but hey, at elast she does it, right? She also adores reading and can tell you all about just abot any muggle romance novelist in existaence as they is her guilty pleasure that only the sorting hat, thomas smith, kailey paramore and her mum know she reads.

Best school subjects (And why): - Charms, as it's the highest grade she's gotten so far(an O-12 on he rlast homework assignment) and it's also her favorite class.

Worst school subjects (And why):- She doens't exactly have one of those, as she's doing fine in all of her classes she has this term. But if she has any classes she thinks she would do badly in that would be Potions next semester. Possibly History of Magic or herbology as neither really interests her too much Or at least not as much as Charms and Astronomy.

What would their Patronus be? - I think a jaguar would suit her.

What would their Boggart be? - A dark room. She's utterly terrified of the dark. That or a spider as she's equaly scared of the little buggers.

What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) - Jaguar or perhaps a wolf. No clue as tot he second one, except for the fact that she's always had a fascination with the beasts that travel in loyal packs and have their own self made chain of command. Not to mention they're beautiful and quite intelligent.

What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? - Herself becoming the greatest witch of her age as she heard Hermoine Granger was in her day. That's one of her many heroines.

What memory could they use to create a Patronus? - Either the day she got her acceptance letter to Hogwarts or the morning she met Thomas Smith{{¢¾}}

Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Dear Diary,

Today I entered a Wheelbarrow Race with my new friend I was telling you about, Thomas Smith. And guess what, we won! I was so happy! We'd only practiced for a little while beforehand and we were lagging behind at some points. Yet we won, certainly not by a landslide however. I'm not even sure how we dd it, but we were nearly trambled by Kailey when she came in second and we were still laying there.

lol.

But perhaps more importantly than the race, is my newfound friend in Thomas. He's an excellent student like myself, and a great guy in general...plus he's really..really cute.

But, I must be off to complete my essay for Professor Glasson. It's ont he Salem Witch Trials!

More news on my friends and school later.

-Autie♥

Hello Autumn, you know who I am. Just answer the questions in Character or not. :)

Why is Autumn's movements like a dancing motion, or is she unaware that she does that?
Is muggle romance her favorite genre? Why or why not?
Why is Charms her favorite class?
Why would a jaguar suit her Patronus?
Is there a reason why she is terrified of the dark/spiders?

I'll try to think of more later.

Why are Autumn's movements like a dancing motion, or is she unaware that she does that?
I think she may not be aware of it as much as she used to be simply because she's used to it, it's just that her mother made her take gymnastics/cheerleading when she was younger and she also attended a few ballet classes. The instructors told her she had a natural grace and balance and she's simply moved that way ever since, thinking on a subconcious level that it was impressive and a great gift to have the grace she does.

Is muggle romance her favorite genre? Why or why not?
Yes, she especially loves historical romances in the old american west and also fantasy romances such as those with Celtic witches or Roman vampires. She loves muggle romance and is trying to find out if there are any wizarding romance novelists so she can compare the two.

Why is Charms her favorite class?
Because it;s so simply charming. ^__^
Nah, well, the other classes she has this semester don't seem of too much use to her. History of Magic, Astronomy, Herbology and flying. They seem superfluous compared to the class that will actually teach her spells and ways to defend herself. In other words, real magic. Maybe her preferences will change next semester when she gets to experience the other classes.

Why would a jaguar suit her Patronus?
Because as I said it's sleek and dark and lurking with the grace only a lithe predator could have. As is she.

Is there a reason why she is terrified of the dark/spiders?
Well, she's not terrified of simply the dark, but mainly of the dark in an electric storm. Also, once when she was little, whent he power went out someone stole into their home and robebd them blind. Theys hot at her father as well, but missed. {{a shot in the dark}}
And she just dispises creepy crawlies in general because....ew. They're just gross....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back