Austin Zhefarovich

Wand
Knotted 14 1/2" Rigid Cherry Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Austin Yves Devearux
The Sarcastic Brother

16gl5br.jpg

A sound ahead from distant peaks

_______________________ | [ T h e _ B a s i c s ] |
.Give me your eyes so I can see through fire.
Character's Name: Austin Yves Devearux
Nicknames: Austin, Raven, Bookworm
Character's Birthdate: November 19[sup]th[/sup], 2009
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Paris, France
Blood Status: Mixed-blood
Wand: Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core Tail of Charmed Newt
Educated At: Hogwarts New Zealand
House: Ravenclaw
Current Year: Fifth Year
Martial Status: Crushing
Crush/girlfriend: Arianna Tipley

A song that all my brothers sing

_______________________ | [ P e r s o n a l i t y ] |
.Give me your strength so I can stand so strong.
Five Words: Smart, Sarcastic, Realistic, Sweet, Caring
Overall Summary: Austin is a complicated male. Though he is caring and realistic, thinking about fairytales and those who wish to live in one will get on his every last
nerves and bring out the sarcastic side in him. Austin loves to read books, those that are realistic and often thinks that magic is too much for his brain to handle. Austin is
smart, and will often ignore others if they prove to to rather ignorant. Austin does seem to have a temper, as shown once before. He is protective over those close to him, and he
will do anything to ensure that they are safe. Austin tries to help others out, and because of his most recent heart-breakage, he has become withdrawn and somewhat of a
hermit. However, because of hormones, he sees every girl as pretty, and will fall easily to manipulation. Once he grows older, he will surpass this and be strong and hard to
push around.

Beliefs: "Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
Boggart: Receiving a Troll in every class
Dislikes: Loud people, pranksters
Goals: Just be himself without losing himself

It’s just out of reach

_______________________ | [ A _ L i t t l e _ D e e p e r ] |
.Now we walk on leathered skin to freedom.
Fears: Death, failing, falling
Attitude: Charming, shy, real
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
How it affects him: It makes him wise beyond his years, and it also makes him have dramatic and intense personal relationships
Element: Water
How it affects him: He can be emotional, deep, nurturing, sympathetic, empathetic, imaginative and intuitive; however, he can also be sentimental, over-sensitive,
and irrational.

Planet: Pluto
How it affects him: It makes him associated with power and personal mastery and the need to co-operate and share with another, and also the need of digging below the surface.
Good Habits: Never giving up, telling the truth, good hygiene and exercises daily
Bad Habits: Being too shy
Strengths: Mind, determination and intelligence
Weaknesses: Shyness, his arm and sometimes his fears
Loyalties: Books, family and friends

To join them I need the wings the heavens denied me

_______________________ | [ A p p e a r a n c e ] |
.The tempest roars, but I am fearless.
Hair Color: Chocolate brown
Hair Type: Normal and Dry in the Summer
Hair Length/Thickness: Medium thickness and cropped short
Eye Color: Deep Green
Height: About 5'9"
Weight: About 160 pounds
Scars: Scarred all over his right arm
Birthmark: A faded crescent moon on the side of his neck

_______________________ | [ C o m m o n _ A p p e a r a n c e ] |
.With each step I crack and stretch.
Facial Expression: Serious yet soft
Eyes: Warm, gentle and laid-back
Smile: Charming and sweet smile with white teeth
Body Expression: Relaxed and usually straight
Clothing Style: Muggles typically and casual, often preppy
Commonly seen as: A bookworm who tends to be quiet and maybe popular if wanted
But really: A bookworm that is a loner and very protective

Born in Paris, France, in the muggle hospital, under Austin Yves Devearux. Austin's father was not around for this event, and Dorothee had given her baby boy her last name. Prodan Zhefarovich was the father of Austin, and because Dorothee Devearux was a half-blood, she could never see Prodan because of Asparuh Zhefarovich III. The Devearux family, as one ancestor Benoît Devearux was a muggle-born, and he was formerly known as Devereaux. In order to preserve the magical separation of wizards and muggles, he had changed the spelling of the name, but never the meaning. The ties of the Devereaux and Devearux have not been severed, even after a hundred years have passed. This was why Asparuh, a pure-blood, hated the family, and did anything to keep Dorothee from being married into the family. Austin then received a little sister, adopted by Dorothee but she happened to have lied to Prodan about the whole affair, and told him that it was their daughter when it was not. The baby girl was Aleyha Proserpine Shaxia Romanov-Zhefarovich, renamed to Aleyha Megan Devearux. Austin at the time was young, and could not remember all the paperwork of having Aleyha adopted, and while growing up, they bonded as brother and sister. However, she did not seem like either Dorothee nor Prodan which brothered Austin. Prodan was held in the Zhefarovich Manor for the majority of Austin's life, and he did not mind it so much. While Austin did not realize that he was the favorite of the siblings, he could not stand up for Aleyha whilst Dorothee constantly threw curses and verbal abuses in Aleyha's direction. When Austin was nine, he had no idea how bad his sister had gotten, until Austin was telling her to follow him, and she somehow got mad, and shoved him down a long flight of concrete stairs. The fall damaged his arm badly, and he needed to go to the hospital. It took many surgeries to fix his arm, and the scars are horrific. It is rather stiff, and he has metal rods and screws in order to even move the arm, as badly damaged as it was. Austin had to withdraw from his muggle school at this point, as he would no longer be going there anyway. When Austin was eleven, Dorothee moved them to Sunshine Coast, Australia, and then he received the letter to go to Hogwarts New Zealand. Ravenclaw! Austin was proud to be a Ravenclaw, the house he had always wanted in his first year. He had befriended Rosalie Hale, who then became his Ravenclaw girlfriend, and the puppy love of his first and second year of Hogwarts. He had also befriended a Slytherin named Azerail Varius, soon revealed to be his uncle. Austin had a hot temper while he was in his first year, crushing also on the Head Girl at the time, Estrella Drage. Austin thought that Derrik had been hanging out too much with Rosalie Hale, and went to fight him. Austin thought that his temper was far too dangerous for Rosalie to be around, but he and Derrik made up and became good friends. Not much had happened during Austin's first year, other than the fact that he discovered that Aleyha was a Parselmouth, which made him weary of the Albino girl. Prodan had returned, making this first year's life even better. he relationship between Rosalie and Austin remained strong for the majority of this year, and that included his friends and Derrik as well. However, things started to fall apart when Dorothee was married to Prodan and then later divorced him and abandoned the family. Austin received very few letters from her, but things went to hell when she was killed. Austin had no idea who killed her, but he collapsed none the less. He became depressed, and he went into a stage of withdrawal. By the time he came out around the latter part of the year, Rosalie was gone, and the friendships he gained were severely damaged. He barely managed to keep with Derrik, but things started to fall apart, compared to the previous year. Staying isolated from everyone, Austin carried on into his third year. But it wasn't until later when he came to realize that he needed to move on. Austin was happily single now, though missing Rosalie with a heavy heart. He came to like his new step-mother, who was pregnant with his half-sister. But Austin was mortified when Aleyha shoved Cecily down a flight of stairs and killed her, but luckily she returned. Austin then met with a Hufflepuff girl, Arianna Tipley, while in the library. Things hit off with the two, both making a promise. Austin wondered if she would carry it out. Austin also befriended a girl named Shalamar Ovanisse, and grew to like her as well. Halloween, both Austin and Arianna kept their promises, and he tried to keep a steady face while he was mildly depressed with the loss of his step-mother. Though now she is found, he started to get out more, and he wanted to befriend other students, as well as being there for his family and the motley cousins. Austin began to be more friendly, and started to crush on Arianna Tipley even though he does not know it. His grades are improving slightly, as well as his use for his arm. Soon, he would be able to fly on a broom again. Austin is becoming more determined and more enthusiastic as he grows older and proceeds through his fourth year.

Off trail 12/16/2008
First wand 12/26/2008
New robes 12/26/2008
Getting out 12/27/2008
First year books 12/27/2008
Shopping 12/27/2008
Seeing the Common room 12/27/2008
Taking a break 12/27/2008
Ice cream with Rose 12/27/2008
Wandering 12/28/2008
In need of work robes 12/28/2008
Haveing fun 12/29/2008