Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash Richards

OOC First Name
Sir Dylaaaaaan!
Wand
Rosethorn Wand 11" Essence of Dragons Blood
Hi all...

Okay, well ive reached this point where im over trying to roleplay to find a wife. Im rather impatient, as im sure most of you have come to realise, haha. Basically, i want to skip the whole 'Meet, Fall in love, date' stage, and go right up to the wedding. Im thinking of making it one of those "Meet, instantly fall for one another, and then get married straight off.' things. I know, its rather stupid. Anyone who interested in this, please post a description of the character you are interested in 'Getting hitched.'

NOTE: This is about Demyx Demon Bane. I just posted with the wrong character.

Thanks,
Dylan!

I can offer Jay here. She's very focused on work and things like that and she's all about pride, honer and respect. Thing is she's older but I can edit her age and her story to match this plot. Also she has a son. Not hers really but while exploring the jungles of Brazil she came across this five year old boy and found out that he was being raised by leopards. Jay and a friend from the Brazilian Ministry took him in and tried teach him how to be human. With her age edit would come the little wild boy's age edit putting him at about seven.

I can offer Aaliyah, my new character. She is bubbly, loving and very professional. Hopefully she will be accepted as a ministry worked (Acceptable excuses for muggles or something similar. I can't remember the proper title).

She also craves a family and is likely to dive right into a relationship, especially if he is offering her marriage straight away. Assuming she liked him of course. She is 23 years old and loving with a strong sense of loyalty. She can be scary if she is determined about something and, though she has a strong sense about what is wrong or right, she does have a small mean streak in her that can be sparked with a variety of things.

What do you think?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back