landry_bender_instagram_photo_by_landry_bender_KcWQRDsT.thumb
<SIZE size="50">
<COLOR color="black">Night falls with gravity the earth turns from sanity
Taking my only friend I know he leaves a lot, his name is "Hope"
<i>
</i>

Full Name: Aurelia Itzel Cashlin Darkhart
Pronunciation: aw-REEL-ya eet-SEHL CAS-hlin
Nicknames: Aurelia doesn't really have any nicknames that are derived from her name as her name is hard to shorten. She occasionally goes by 'Lia' when she's being teased by her mother. Other nicknames include: 'Missy,' 'Madam' & 'Trouble' due to her nature.
Name Origins:
Aurelia: is feminine form of Aurelius, a Roman name denoting a member of the distinguished Aurelii family. Aurelia/us is commonly accepted as deriving from the Latin aurum "gold" via aureolus "golden." There is an alternate theory that suggests Aurelia/us could derive from diminutive form of auris "ear," starting out as a nickname meaning 'little ears'. On the other hand, if the name derives from aurum, it could also have started out as a descriptive nickname for a person with golden hair.
Itzel: A common female name in Mesoamerica of indigenous origin. Itzel is derived from Ix Chel, an important moon goddess. As such, "Moon Goddess" and "She of the Rainbow" appear to be the most frequent translations in common literature. This is, however, inaccurate. Upon closer inspection, it becomes apparent that "Star", or "Estrella" en Español, is much more accurate of an translation. Itzel is borrowed from Nahualá K'iche', an independent dialect of the Quiché Maya language spoken in Northern Guatemala. Nomenclatural variants of Itzel, such as Itzehl (Huastecan, Poqom) and Itsehl (Yucatecan, Quichean) appear in Southern Mexico. They differ in meaning. Itzehl translates to "Moon Goddess". Itsehl translates to "She of the Rainbow". However, Itzel, which translates to "Star", is used without discretion as an interchangeable synonym with it's aforementioned variants, thus obscuring Itzel's true meaning.
Cashlin: In English, the name Cashlin means - vain. In Irish, the name means - little castle. Her Grand-Mother's name.
Darkhart: Of English and German roots, 'dark' a nickname for someone with dark hair or a dark complexion, from Middle English darke, Old English deorc 'dark.' 'Hart' from a personal name or nickname meaning 'stag', Middle English hert, Middle Low German hërte, harte.
Date of Birth: 19th July 2032.
Current Age: 10 years old.

<FONT font="Georgia">I'm never what I like I'm double sided, and I just can't hide
I kind of like it when I make you cry 'cause I'm twisted up, I'm twisted up inside
<i>
</i>

Basic Appearance: Aurelia has natural chocolate brown hair that hangs to her back. She has inherited from her mother very fine straight hair that she often leaves loose or plaits into pigtails. She has a heart shaped face and has inherited her mother's deep brown eyes. Aurelia is of average height at 140cm tall or 4ft 5inches and she is average in weight for a 10 year old at about 35kgs or about 77lbs. Aurelia has naturally olive skin that tans easily, she has very clear skin free of freckles or moles and she currently doesn't have any scars. Aurelia has small wonky heart shape birthmark on her left elbow. Aurelia's smile is mischievous. She tends to grin rather than smile and it's usually paired with devilish eyes. Aurelia is of average build. She is slender and has rather knobbly knees and elbows as is usual for a kid. She has defined calf muscles from roaming around with her mother. Aurelia has both her ears pierced. Aurelia has an expensive taste in clothes. She loves to sparkle and wear costume jewelry. She loves to wear hats and is always sure to match them with her outfit. She is most comfortable in a nice pair of jeans with a flashy sparkly top and boots.
Personality: Aurelia is a fiercely loyal individual, to the point that she can get very vicious with it. She is hot-heated is i quick to snap and get angry when things don't get her way. At the same time this loud explosive behaviour is a safe guard against others seeing her inner feelings and insecurities. She is very quick witted and smart and can easily lie to get around a situation she doesn't want to be in. She can also turn on the charm and innocence when she wants to use it to her advantage. She is a smart kid and she uses her drama background to read people and adapts to show them what she thinks she wants them to see.

The horrors of the night melt away under the warm glow of survival
Of the day then we move on my shadow grows taller, along with my fears
<i>
</i>

Family:
Father: Unknown
Mother: Annalie Gelinda Darkhart
Half Sister: Mikki Loralai Darkhart
Adoptive Aunt: Aimee Paige Darkhart
Adoptive Uncle: Tate Darkhart
Grandmother: Cashlin Darkhart
Grandfather: Moriarty Darkhart
First Cousin Once Removed: Rohana Mae Darkhart
First Cousin Once Removed: Meighan Darkhart
First Cousin Once Removed: Sebastian Darkhart

And my frame shrinks smaller as night grows near when the sun
Is climbing window sills and the silver lining rides the hills I will be saved for one whole day
<i>
</i>

Pets: Aurelia currently doesn't own any pets but would love to get some in the future.
School: Home schooled ages 5 to present
Blood Status: Mixed Blood
Heritage: Aurelia is one quarter English one eighth Australian and one eighth Scottish. As her biological father is unknown the rest of her heritage is also unknown.
Interests or Hobbies: Aurelia is an avid reader, she's a drama student but she also loves to be a part of the directing side of things. She loves exploring and getting up to mischief and she loves clothes.
Strengths: Aurelia's strengths are that she is a natural born leader and isn't afraid to try new things.
Weaknesses: Aurelia is very vulnerable to criticism, not that she lets anyone know that. She tends to take a lot of things to heart and often her bad tempers are actually her trying to deflect her insecurities about herself.

Credit to Twenty One Pilots for the Semi-Automatic Lyrics
<i>
</i>​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back