OOC First Name
Cole
Sexual Orientation
Undecided
Wand
None

ATREUS MATTHEUS OLIMPIA
[color=666666]TWENTY ONE. MUGGLE.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
tumblr_nld5rouezi1sn9nh1o1_500.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
it was the fourth of july
YOU AND I WERE, YOU AND I WERE FIRE, FIREWORKS
[/color]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hi! my name is COLE and i've been doing this for about NINETEEN years and still loving it! i already rp with TONS OF OTHER CHARACTERS but i could always do with other one.

i said i'd never miss you, but i guess you never know
MAY THE BRIDGES I HAVE BURNED LIGHT MY WAY BACK HOME

FULL NAME Atreus Basil Olimpia
WHAT'S IN A NAME Atreus is named after his grandfather, his middle name was picked from a baby naming dictionary. Both his first and last name are heavily influenced by greek culture.
NICKNAMES Trey, Atty (by his sister only)
GENDER Male
AGE & DOB April 18th, 2018
YEAR/HOUSE Graduated from A Preforming Arts College with a Bachelors in Dance
BLOOD TYPE A
ORIENTATION Undecided
WAND None

</FONT>

i'll be as honest as you'll let me
I'LL MISS YOUR EARLY MORNING COMPANY, IF YOU GET ME

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

LIKES Dance, rain storms, kittens, cats, working out, making friends, the idea that he isn't alone in the world, the idea of soul mates
DISLIKES When dancers in his troop are hurt, when his sister yells at him, when his hair ties break
STRENGTHS Very talented male dancer, quick to understand puns, is able to hold his breath for almost a minute
WEAKNESSES Atreus is not good at taking insults, or becoming angry. His sister often has to protect him though he appears to be the stronger of the two.
DESIRES To one day dance for the Russian Ballet
FEARS Breaking a leg or some other important bones while dancing and ruining a show.
DEEPEST SECRET Feels emasculated by his sister constantly and wants her to stop protecting him.
THAT SPECIAL SOMETHING What makes your character's personality special? What makes them different. 1 - 2 paragraphs over viewing the sort of person they are on the inside.

you are my favorite "what if"
AND THE BEST I'VE NEVER KNOWN

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

HAIR What colour is it and this it's natural colour? Length and is it straight, wavy or curly? How do they feel about it and how do they usually wear it?
EYES Colour, shape, eyelashes, eyebrow, how do they feel about them?
SKIN TONE Are they tan or fair skinned? Do they have many freckles?
BUILD Roughly how tall are they, how much do they weigh (make it a realistic number people!). Are they lean and lanky, or are they stout and muscular? What is their posture like?
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES Do they wear glasses or contacts? Do they have any piercings or tattoos? What about birthmarks?
ATTIRE Taste in clothing and accessories

Starring the ever charming Brock O'Hurn as the one and only Atreus Olimpia!

i'm starting to forget
JUST WHAT SUMMER EVER MEANT TO YOU, WHAT DID IT EVER MEAN TO YOU?

BIOLOGICAL MOTHER Full name and maiden name, age, occupation. Even if your character doesn't know them doesn't mean you don't. What is their relationship with their mother?
BIOLOGICAL FATHER Full name, age, occupation. Even if your character doesn't know them doesn't mean you don't. What is their relationship with their mother?
SIBLINGS Do they have any? What are their names? Relationships, ages, occupations.
PETS Any pets? What animal? What breed? Names and ages.
BIRTHPLACE Where were they born? Do they still live there?
CURRENTLY LIVING During the holidays, where do they live? With whom?

HISTORY Two paras minimum on their history.

inbetween being young and being right
YOU WERE MY VERSAILLES AT NIGHT

wgfPrGq.jpg
<FONT font="georgia">
this freaking fantastic template was made by the one and only NIC, QUEEN OF THE NINJAS of CAUTION 2.0. steal and face the wrath of her dementors and mad hp quotes! the lyrics thing is from the song 'SOAP' by MELANIE MARTINEZ and the colours were from made from mixing lots of different colours of light and fancy pixels.
DO NOT REMOVE THIS CREDIT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back