Applications for Positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wand
14" Elder Unicorn Hair
1. I created this account because, based on the existance of a "Switch User" button I assume multiple accounts were permitted. If I am wrong someone please delete this.

2. I wanted to put a character in the Ministry of Magic. But I first wondered if I was required to complete my wizarding education first. What is the story about this?

Hello.
multiple accounts are permitted, I have seven though some people have lots more. but Sticking to one account is also perfectly acceptable too.

to apply for a ministry position you have to fill out the form here however if it was a job as an auror then this is the required form.

from what I know I would assume that the ministry would only hire people who have been to wizarding school, however that doesn't mean that you have to put them through Hogwarts new zealand. it is perfectly fine to make an adult account and say that they attended any school from the books, (or a made up school). for example I could make an account and say that the man graduated slytherin house of the original Hogwarts in 2004 (in which case he would be about 45)

I hope that this helps.
Mia

Topic Closed and Archived

Your question/issue has either been resolved or is unanswerable.
If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to open another topic in the FAQ forum, we're always pleased to answer your questions.

Thank you,

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back