Status
Not open for further replies.

Veronica White

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Hey all,

Well this isn't my first character on this site but I have created Veronica and don't want her to be a student. I thought that if anyone has any ideas for who Veronica could be or need some relatives, friends or love interest I could make Veronica to fit there.

But I want her to be 15years or elder because I don't feel like RPing toddler. If you want to have a relative, best friend or love interest with some specific details like an evil past or maybe a love interest cheating on you or a cousin with a secret or any interesting drama type place in your mind where Veronica could fit in please do let me know.

I could take someone as a relative and then have friends or love interest but I can't of course be having two relatives at the same time. Thanks. Hoping to have some dramatic person in Veronica.

Thanks.
NK

P.S I would change my second name according to whoever wishes me to be their relative but I would like my first name to stay. :)

I do need some of the families of Dympna's Children to start popping up. Sapphire Clow and Ruby Clow are both assumed names so if you want to be like the long lost sister of one of the two that Dympna somehow overlooked then feel more than welcome to PM me :D

I am still open to any love interests. Veronica's character is evil and rude so she may take a while but if the guy has similar characteristics they might get along well..

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back