Anyone is free game...

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andy finished her assignment and headed off for some fresh air, she knew the pitch would be in use and the forest just didn't seem like the right place and she certainly didn't want to go near the lake as it was swarming with students at the moment. All the first years trying to see the giant squid. She smiled as she made her way up to the North Tower, the winter weather was slightly cooler but the snow was still about. Melting slightly in places now but each night seemed to bring a new shower of it. Once up on the tower she looked out over the turrets to admire the view, it was breathtaking from here.

Andy's long red hair fell over her shoulders covering her face as she looked downwards, holding on tight so she wouldn't fall. Still in her uniform as she had classes most of that day, Andy had taken to wearing fishnet tights instead of her usual stripey or custom grey ones. Her biker style boots were gone as well once again, as she now wore slimmer more elegant knee high boots with just a small heel. She was already tall enough without pushing herself over the brink completely. As it was she looked down on many of the boys she had been flirting with, of course Mike was an exception but she had bigger plans for him. She was hoping to have a lot of fun without any of the strings attached. Her thoughts went ultimately to Carlisle and she shuddered, still disgusted for what she had done. She would simply stay out of his way, it was that simple or was it? They did share classes after all and the same common room.

Andromeda moved back from the turret and leaned her back against the wall instead pulling off her gloves slowly. It was Bruin she was angry at here, not Carlisle and not herself. He had broken with her, he had chosen to leave her behind and she was suffering inside every day for it. Nobody was going to be aware of that though, no body need know how she was feeling. What did it matter, he was never coming back.

The year had only just started and already Aeon had an Arithmancy essay to do. Instead of being stuck down in the library or common room, he decided to come up to the North Tower, something he wouldn't normally do due to the fact it was close to Astronomy, the subject he hated most and tried best to avoid. Seriously, he didn't know how anyone would be able to stay awake in the class. He wasn't interested in any of it, so decided to drop it as soon as he could. Probably even History of Magic too. The previous year he had too much work to do that he got behind in the subject and only got an A. No more hard work going towards that subject either just for an 'A'. Every other class was O or EE. A was just too low for him.

Upon reaching the North Tower, Aeon saw somebody already there. As he got closer, he realized it was Andromeda, a fellow Gryffindor, though two years older than Aeon. "Heya Andy! How was your holidays?" He said cheerfully and he walked over to her. Nowadays, it seemed he never really saw anyone anymore. He thought he should complain to the Headmistress about all the work they were getting, and taking every elective wasn't really going to help, though Aeon thought they sounded exciting and the more subjects he did, the better his future career would be.

Andy looked up to see Aeon walking out on to the tower roof, what was it with the Gryffindor boys this year? They all seemed to have grown and gotten cuter. Andy wondered had she jinxed them all somehow by starting this flirting caper she was on but knew that was stupid. Then she briefly wondered if she had been given some kind of potion that made her simply see all these boys as hotties. That was more believable but no one would have had any opportunity to slip her anything. She smiled at him as he approached.

"Hey Aeon, they were ok I guess. Really buzy as I was doing work experience for the most of it" she told him turning around a bit so she only leaned her side against the wall instead, "How about you? what have you been up to besides shooting upwards? What were you eating over the holidays? Seriously if you tell me you've always been tall I will freak."

She grinned brightly at him, knowing the most times she had ever seen Aeon he was either sitting on a bench or sitting on a broom. So her perspective of his height was definitely a little skewed.

Aeon grinned widely at Andy's comment about his height. He had always been pretty tall for his age, and alot of his family, usually the older ones, commented about it when they saw him. 'Put a brick on your head' they'd say, until one day he turned around and said it wasn't him growing taller, they were getting shorter. "Sorry to make you freak, but I've been tall pretty much all my life. As for my holidays, they were pretty average. Stayed at home, played my computer, ate chocolate, annoyed my family, all the usual stuff." He said with light laugh. The past few holidays were kind of boring, though at least he had to go around buying Third Year items to keep him occupied.

Andy couldn't help the ideas that were popping into her head, surely Aeon was way too young for her to flirt with. Mike was one thing, he was totally game and the others were all about her own age, while Carlisle well he simply didn't count. He was off her radar, she had to place him on more or less the same pedestal as Bruin because they were the only boys to have ever actually gotten to her and to have gotten her. They knew her deepest darkest secrets, they knew what made her tick, how to calm her, how to annoy her. The thoughts of both of them goaded her actions towards Aeon from there on in. She wanted to block them out, she wanted to stop the way her heart felt like agony because of it all and the only way she had discovered that worked a charm was flirting outrageously. No strings attached meant she could and would never get hurt again.

She smiled now at him, taking a step closer and raised a hand as if she were measuring their heights.
"Hmmm I'm still taller by about an inch I'd say" she moved around him and stood side by side, making like she was checking their shoulder height now, looking at him from under her long lashes, her amber eyes twinkling mischievously.
"That's all muggle stuff, don't you hang out with any of your wizarding friends over the vacation?" she almost simpered at him.

Aeon smiled as Andy seemed to measure his height. "Yeah, just give it a little while and I'm sure I'll be taller than you in no time." He said with a wink. His smile faded a bit at the next thing she said. Of course he liked his muggle stuff, but he would have prefered to be at a friends house or hanging out with them somewhere. "I hardly see any of my friends anymore, and no ones invited me over in a while. Just sit around at home by myself during the past few holidays." He explained, a little sadly, then decided to change the subject. "So, what were you doing work experience for?" Aeon asked curiously. He wanted to get a job and be able to earn money himself instead of getting his parents to buy him stuff.

Andy moved to stand infront of him very slowly, like the predator she was becoming. Her hand moved up to touch his tie acting like she was smoothing it down as she glanced at him from beneath her long lashes.
"Well if I had known you were on your own I'd have invited you over. Our place is a literal free for all at vacation time. Would have been nice to have had some one cute there for a change" she smiled at him, releasing his tie and stepping away to lean against the wall again.

"So you think you'll eventually be taller than me huh?" she knew she was being absolutely wicked, the boy was three years younger than her at best and she liked Aeon. Always had, so flirting with him should have been off the cards. Especially considering other factors too like he was one of her house and team but these didn't seem to matter in the cold light of day. When her heart wanted to be healed, glued back together or stuck with strips of band aid as a temporary heal.
"How tall would you like to be, enough so a girl would have to tilt her head slightly to reach you or stand on a box to reach you?"

She placed the tip of her thumb in her mouth as she looked at him waiting for his answers, there was plenty of time to talk about the serious job issues later.

Aeon was slightly puzzled at first by the way Andy seemed to be behaving. Before when they spoke to each other it was just general conversation and all smiles, but this seemed different, and you'd have to be blind not to see. "I'm sure my friends would get really jealous if they knew I was with you." He said with a small smile, moving around until he was directly next to her.

Aeon looked into Andy's eyes as she asked him about how tall he would like to be and having to stand on a box. Strange question. He thought, thinking it over in his head. "Huh, that depends. Would you stand on a box to reach me if I were taller?" He asked with a wink. He ran his fingers through his messy, unbrushed hair as he waited for her to answer.

Andy turned her head to look at him. Why in the world would his friends be jealous? It wasn't like she was anything special, of course how many knew nowadays about her being a werewolf was growing rapidly. The transfers from Durmstrang seemed to be doing a good job on passing around the stories of her. But somehow she didn't think Aeon's friends would know about that particular side to her. She looked at him, he was so cute and someday if he wasn't already he would break hearts. He probably had girls his own age and younger falling all over him as it was. Then she figured the word was spreading about how she was acting, she looked down at her painted finger nails. Finely manicured and painted a deep red like her hair color Andy knew that soon enough with herbology they would be a disaster again. Could she really do this to him? He winked at her and caution was thrown out the window. He wanted to flirt with her, he wanted obviously to go back to these friends of his with something to tell. Well maybe she would let him have his day then. She smiled once more as she looked at him.

"Aeon, I would stand on anything even levitate myself if needs be to reach you, if you were taller but you're not. You're ... just right" she didn't have far to lean at all as she allowed her lips to gently touch his. There was no point in overwhelming him, not just yet. If this brief kiss was not enough she knew she would kiss him again. His lips felt unsung, untouched and tempted as she was to kiss with more abandon, she didn't. At least not yet. Lifting her head from his she smiled.
"See, just right".

Aeon hadn't been expecting Andy to kiss him. Nevertheless, he enjoyed the brief kiss, and from what he could recall, it was his first one. "Woah." He breathed, partially shocked at what had happened. Being kissed for the first time was weird. Aeon hadn't really planned on kissing or getting kissed by anyone until he was older or had a girlfriend. "That was just...really..wow." He mumbled, smiling sheepishly at her.

Andy smiled at him looking all bewildered herself as the dawning realization hit her, Aeon had never been kissed before. She bit her lip and hurriedly apologized.
"Sorry Aeon, if I had known... I wouldn't have kissed you so... " she could only chuckle lightly before she placed her hands on his face cupping it gently before kissing him again. If he wanted a memorable kiss then she would oblige no worries. Her mouth was soft and gentle at first before the intensity increased, the pressure shooting up a notch as the kiss continued. Lifting her head slowly, parting her lips from his she smiled at him before stepping away.

"I would have kissed you more like that. A first kiss should always be ... memorable" she winked at him walking over to one of the turrets and looking out across the lawn below.
"I hadn't realized you hadn't been kissed before. I would have apologized for kissing you but it was too nice and no one should apologize for that" she turned around, leaning against the wall and casting him a sideways glance, hoping she hadn't corrupted an otherwise lovely guy.

Andy had seemed to realize it was Aeon's first kiss and seemed to apologize. Well, it wasn't like he hadn't enjoyed it right? But just as Aeon was about to try say something in a full sentence he found Andy's lips back on his, though this time it was more intense and lasted longer. When she broke away once more he let out a sigh. "Well... I don't think I'll be forgetting that any time soon" He beamed at her, trying to fight that doping look that you get after something like that happens.

After a moments longer silence he said, "No need to apologize, You weren't that bad" He looked at his nails in a rather up himself way before letting out a laugh and rolling his eyes. Abit better than 'not that bad'. But of course, he had no reference so... couldn't really be sure. "I think I like being 'Just right' ".

Andy couldn't help but laugh as he spoke, he really was such a sweetheart.
"I'm glad I wasn't that bad" the smile stayed on her face, almost like the first ray of sunshine in such a long time, "Someday you'll find someone who isn't quite as bad as me".

She knew she meant this in more ways than one, boys like Aeon deserved the nice girls. The type of girl she used to be before she had been bitten. Knowing deep down that she was losing whatever battle with herself that she had started, Andy sighed turning to look out across the school grounds again. It as beautiful here, utterly gorgeous and she was like the blot on the landscape.

"Thanks for the faith" Aeon said with a smile. Though he still didn't think he would get into all that love business just yet, even with the kissing. He looked at her sighing out from the window. "So whats with the new attitude?" Curiosity getting the better of him. It wasn't like she had always been like this, actually. He had never seen her flirting around. I wonder what's changed. Still, it wasn't like he was getting the bad end of the stick, "And don't tell me you've always gone around flirting with guys or I'll freak" He said, mimicking her words with a laugh.

Andy thought for a moment about what he asked before answering, she could try to lie but what was the point. It wouldn't work anyway. Her mouth would simply falter until she either didn't say a word or just spoke the truth. Stupid family curse.
"No I have never gone around flirting, this year was going to be the exception to the rule" she turned to face him again, "I got fed up that's all. I didn't want any strings, no emotional ties. When you find your first love or start dating at all you'll understand. Each relationship becomes like an anchor even after you've broken up, just weighing you down with memories and other baggage. I ... I didn't want any of that this year. I'm only young Aeon. A girl just sometimes wants to have fun".

She gave him a playful wink, not sure if he would understand any of that.

Aeon tried to listen as Andy talked to him about anchors and baggage, but wasn't really getting any of it. "Ah yeah. I see." He lied, moving over to a turret and leaning out to look over the castle grounds. He could see most of the Forbidden Forest, and thought about going in there again that night. When was the last time he'd been? Probably sometime at the beginning of Second Year. Then again, he had the next Care of Magical Creatures lesson where they'd probably be going in to find creatures.

"Did I mention I'm currently doing animagi training." Aeon said, turning back to Andy with a bright look on his face. "I can't wait to be able to change form. It'd be so cool." He said in a cheery tone, thinking of all the animals he liked most, though a Husky had to be the best non-magical creature of all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back