Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Okay so here is Robert Kain. He's a sixth year Gryffindor. 17 years old. Quite the gentleman. At the moment, he's currently going out with Rhianne Delle Clivey, (who i know if absent from the site for a while) and as Robert is growing up, i would like more of the personality i initally created for him to come through. He's a massive flirt. He's been a few girls throughout the years, and now i'm calling all female characters out there again.
This would not be something serious. Just a "fling" sort of thing. Someone he can hang around with, chat up prehaps, and enjoy his youth in.
If anyone is interested please post :D

Requirements etc.
Must be female.
Must be at least a fourth year.
Doesn't matter what house, but preferrably Hogwarts.

Hey Pheebz,

Well this is Jaden West, she fourteen I think, well going on fourteen and she a slytherin. She been in a short relationship with a girl, so maybe Rob can sort of confused her in that way be befriending her and being nice to her in "that way". She will be stun by his behavior of flirting and wouldn't know what to make of it? Plus she needs more friends anyways. Let me know what you think :)

Hello there!!
Sorry I forgot to post in but Im planning to come back to post since I miss HNZ and have adjusted very much well now..
Anyways,just PM me if we could set up new threads together.. :p :p :p :p

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back