Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
So, Jessica again. This little cutie I'm on is my Avaria. Now, she's my most recent, and I was delighted to see how quickly her character and story developed, and I am eager to keep working on her.

Whereas I could make her father, its no fun plotting all alone. I would like to invite someone to play one "adventuring author". All I ask is that his name is first name is Avarian, and that he travels. The rest of his character is up to you. I think it would be awesome to build a father/daughter relationship.

Here's what I have right now: Avaria's mother was a gymnast, traveling to somewhere for a competition. It was in this place that she and Avarian met, and for a few short months they had a passionate and loving affair. It wasn't until they had parted and she had returned home that she realized she was pregnant with nothing but the father's name.

She returned to living with her mother in New Zealand, an elderly, widowed piano teacher. Nine months later, her daughter was born. She was given the name Avaria, after the man her mother had so briefly loved. For eight years they lived happily, until Nana passed from old age and Mama was diagnosed with cancer. When she passed away, Avaria went to stay at an orphanage on the outskirts of Arrowtown until her father was finally found six months later.

They have only recently been reunited, and he has made plans to finish up his working travels so that he can have enough money to buy them a lovely home in New Zealand.

Is there anyone out there willing to explore this storyline with me?? :)

I am interested in this. Never tried rping a parent before

Lol, awesome! Go ahead and PM me and we'll discuss this

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back